A

Another Day Empty

Sep 8, 2022
Not directing towards any person, but in general I tried to seek guidance and advice and even tried making friends and talking to people... none of this works. I am damaged beyond any help or caring from anyone. Best regards to everyone who want recovery and healing in their struggling. And to the others who have the need or want to ctb, I hope you find the peace and respite you deserve. Much love everyone, for whatever it's worth.

J

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake and Dead Meat
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Keep in mind that everyone here has a lot of problems and its not the most suitable place to meet people, anyway you can send me a message if you feel like it

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Hirokami
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Other people have their issues, some people aren't receptive to friendship and that isn't at all a reflection of you. Don't blame yourself, they just weren't the right people for you!

Reactions: Hirokami and Zegers
A

Another Day Empty

Sep 8, 2022
Other people have their issues, some people aren't receptive to friendship and that isn't at all a reflection of you. Don't blame yourself, they just weren't the right people for you!
I'm fully aware of the situations that others are facing and that this isn't a place to try to make friends, but right now this is the only place that I even had a remote chance of making any understanding on what I'm going through and I've been self destructing in slow motion...I'm sorry if I came off like I'm owed a response or any understanding.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I'm fully aware of the situations that others are facing and that this isn't a place to try to make friends, but right now this is the only place that I even had a remote chance of making any understanding on what I'm going through and I've been self destructing in slow motion...I'm sorry if I came off like I'm owed a response or any understanding.
No omg I didn't mean that at all, I'm sorry if it came across that way. I just meant that a lot of people likely aren't in a good spot to be making friends, and that's not your fault or any reflection of you if they don't want to be friends.
I believe this is a good place to make friends personally, if that's what you're looking for, just have to find the right people that you click with. You deserve understanding!

Reactions: Sick of it all
A

Another Day Empty

Sep 8, 2022
No omg I didn't mean that at all, I'm sorry if it came across that way. I just meant that a lot of people likely aren't in a good spot to be making friends, and that's not your fault or any reflection of you if they don't want to be friends.
I believe this is a good place to make friends personally, if that's what you're looking for, just have to find the right people that you click with. You deserve understanding!
I haven't had understanding in so long or a friend or anyone who I can begin to trust... I know my view of everything is severely warped. I have the negative self abuse voice working double time and truthfully I'm a scared coward that is desperate to get past those last few blocks I have about worrying if I actually find the courage and method to do myself in, will I be successful and not just end up a vegetable in a hospital trapped in my mind til the body eventually fails. I just want it t stop. I would even pay someone to help me. I'm so sick of this life feeling like this. It's slow torture that I don't know how to live through and no support to begin fixing...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it's often the case in this life where nothing can bring relief from suffering. At least to me no amount of conversation could ever help anything, it's all pointless to me and it could even make things worse. Human communication has never particularly appealed to me as after all nobody else can really fully understand what we go through as we all experience life differently. I know that it's hard to carry on existing when you want to be gone from this life so badly, it really is so horrifying the thought of methods failing and ending up with damage, of course it should be easier to leave this life behind.
I wish you the best.

Reactions: Another Day Empty