• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

peppersadmired

Aug 4, 2018
It hurt and I didn't get very far, only slightly light headed but it was pretty scary.
I'm considering an overdose of benzodiazepines, valium maybe? I read you're not supposed to take them with alcohol, so perhaps finding some sort of combination of taking a bunch of benzos with alcohol and sitting in a noose until I pass out?

Either that or travelling to another country to get a hold of a firearm, thoughts?

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I have some worry about hanging for exactly the reason you just said. That and I don't particularly like suffocating...
ODs are hard. Benzos can work but .... they are a bitch if you wake back up.
Come over here to America. Any of our "wonderful" citizens will sell you a gun for cheap .. you can go to one of our fancy hotels for the 1% ers and blow your brains out on their perfect little wallpaper. Do it quick before we put a tariff on that ...

P

peppersadmired

Aug 4, 2018
I have some worry about hanging for exactly the reason you just said. That and I don't particularly like suffocating...
ODs are hard. Benzos can work but .... they are a bitch if you wake back up.
Come over here to America. Any of our "wonderful" citizens will sell you a gun for cheap .. you can go to one of our fancy hotels for the 1% ers and blow your brains out on their perfect little wallpaper. Do it quick before we put a tariff on that ...
I think the idea is to pass out from blood loss to the brain, not to suffocate, but it doesn't seem easy.
Travelling to America is genuinely an option, I can afford to take a flight tomorrow if I really wanted, although I've always wanted to visit America so I'm scared it might actually give me a new lease on life or some shit.

How easy is it for a foreigner to get hold of a gun? Bearing in mind I have no knowledge of accessing firearms here in the UK, they're really rare

P

Psi350000

Aug 4, 2018
I think the idea is to pass out from blood loss to the brain, not to suffocate, but it doesn't seem easy.
Travelling to America is genuinely an option, I can afford to take a flight tomorrow if I really wanted, although I've always wanted to visit America so I'm scared it might actually give me a new lease on life or some shit.

How easy is it for a foreigner to get hold of a gun? Bearing in mind I have no knowledge of accessing firearms here in the UK, they're really rare
I just did a quick search, legally you would not be able to purchase a gun in the US because you have to be a resident of the state to purchase firearms.

But it does seem like there are gun shows where private citizens (sellers) skip background checks and won't check residency.

Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Hmmm ... don't know the answer to that one. Might be good to find a partner before heading over. You could pack up your place where ever you are at. Spend a month or so having fun in America ( it's a nice place really - despite my BS, that's just my American privileged ass being grumpy about first world shit) then meet up with someone and get it finished. Suppose someone could even just give you their gun and report it stolen.....

Reactions: lv-gras
P

peppersadmired

Aug 4, 2018
I just did a quick search, legally you would not be able to purchase a gun in the US because you have to be a resident of the state to purchase firearms.

But it does seem like there are gun shows where private citizens (sellers) skip background checks and won't check residency.
Ah that's a bummer, but I guess it can't really be that hard to get hold of one like you say, I guess I could always steal one or something? I don't know

Reactions: lv-gras
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I think benzos are not a good idea. They replaced barbiturates for the reason that they are much more difficutl to overdose on.

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Strangulation is fucking tough I tried tightening a rubber belt around my neck recently tightened it as tight as could go left it for ten seconds and the pressure in the head fuck me it was like my eyeballs were going to pop out the redness was intense

Reactions: Psi350000
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I wouldn't go with overdosing on those, I tried a load of Xanax and alcohol. Just makes your head even more messed up when you survive