• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Buddhistprisoner

May 16, 2018
I used to post on the SS sub of reddit about a year ago and got to know a few people there, until it got removed. I am in my late 20's and I have been dealing with debilitating chronic illnesses for most of my life. I can't work full time, have a mountain of debt and haven't even finished my bachelor degree due to illness. I have had surgeries, lifestyle changes but nothing helps. Things are constantly getting worse with my health and as of right now I am sick 24/7. It seems the more I work towards improving my health, the harder my body tries to make me miserable. At this point, I am tired, sick and hopeless and therefore see suicide as the only option. The only thing that gives me comfort is that I would slap evolution right in the face when I do it :). I have done a lot of research and I am going the peaceful pill way. I was going to order N from Johnson PPH a year ago, but that fell through because I was having reservations with payment method at first and then postponed the whole suicide thing to give it one last try.

Reactions: Hunter, gesso, El Topo and 3 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Welcome to the forum. A is the only reliable source of N now. You can find his info in the March2018 version on the PPH

B

Buddhistprisoner

May 16, 2018
Welcome to the forum. A is the only reliable source of N now. You can find his info in the March2018 version on the PPH
I tried the link for PPH under resources page and it doesn't work. should I be looking somewhere else?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I used to post on the SS sub of reddit about a year ago and got to know a few people there, until it got removed. I am in my late 20's and I have been dealing with debilitating chronic illnesses for most of my life. I can't work full time, have a mountain of debt and haven't even finished my bachelor degree due to illness. I have had surgeries, lifestyle changes but nothing helps. Things are constantly getting worse with my health and as of right now I am sick 24/7. It seems the more I work towards improving my health, the harder my body tries to make me miserable. At this point, I am tired, sick and hopeless and therefore see suicide as the only option. The only thing that gives me comfort is that I would slap evolution right in the face when I do it :). I have done a lot of research and I am going the peaceful pill way. I was going to order N from Johnson PPH a year ago, but that fell through because I was having reservations with payment method at first and then postponed the whole suicide thing to give it one last try.

There are several of us who are here due to chronic illnesses. I'm not much older than you, so I can commiserate.

What happens when you click the PPH link? A download box should appear.