Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
The title is not my own. Those are the wise words of a random Twitter user.

By the word 'gas', I mean both the actual gaseous fuel (natural gas) as well as the liquid fuel used in cars (petrol/gasoline) that Americans call gas. Basically, I'm referring to every fuel derived from crude oil and natural gas.

Ukrainians are currently paying the price for freedom. Their freedom, your freedom and our freedom, period. They are paying the price with their own blood. As the evil dictator-for-life of the rogue Russian mafiocracy and his genocidal foot soldiers invade the beautiful land of Ukraine, level the lovely cities of Ukraine to the ground with indiscriminate air, missile and artillery strikes, wage mediæval siege warfare on their cities, slaughter Ukrainian civilians (including children) in a cold blooded manner and commit other heinous crimes against humanity, Ukrainians are heroically defending their land, their soil, their families, their friends, their pets, their freedom and their democracy by shedding their blood, by getting killed and maimed, not only for themselves, but for all those in the civilised world.

Yet, we hear whining from snowflakes that "this is not our war", "let's not risk escalation", "let Poo-tin have what he wants in Ukraine", "we cannot afford to pay more for gas" and so on. All of which are just absurd!

Remember, you are not dealing with a civilised human being who has a soul and a brain. You are a dealing with a megalomaniac mass-murderer who believes he has become invincible. The same rare mental illness that afflicted Hitler during World War II. He is not even trying to hide it any longer. Poo-tin and his fascist thugs are using the letter 'Z' as the symbol of their imperial, genocidal quest & crimes against humanity, just as Hitler and his Nazi goons used the swastika 卐. Further appeasement only encourages his bloodthirst.

Ce2jfif

Poo-tin will not stop with Ukraine. If he succeeds, he will soon go for these nations, try to erase their existence and wipe out their people - Moldova, Georgia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan and Poland. One by one!

If the civilised world does not act to stop Poo-tin in Ukraine, it will only make him even more dangerous and power hungry. The civilised world has to put an end to his horrible brutalities. Poo-tin has to be stopped, period. For the good of all humankind.

If that means making small sacrifices on the part of all civilised nations & peoples, then so be it. Yes, the sacrifices are indeed small when you compare them with sacrifices Ukrainians are making to defend our freedom.

Paying more for gas in the short term isn't a big sacrifice at all. It's a sacrifice that has to be made for the benefit of humanity, for your kids, for all future generations. Oil and natural gas feed Poo-tin's genocidal war machine directly. The bloodthirsty imperialist megalomaniac tyrant must be cut off from his war chest.

Wake up, people of the civilised world. Gas may be expensive, but freedom is ultimately priceless!

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: _Seeking, YourNeighbor, Sherri and 1 other person
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Calling people snowflakes

The right wing dog whistles coming out by the defender of freedom!

Reactions: Red Scare, AnestheticVoid, Chinaski and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
If every government on this planet would allow more refineries to be built, and remove regulations on drilling and fracking, petroleum products would be dirt cheap. This has little to do with the situation in Ukraine, and everything to do with governments limiting the mobility and freedom of their citizens.

Reactions: PreussenBlueJay, UpandDownPrincess, Fragile and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Yeah Europe is so scared Putin switches off the plug of gas, as europes main supplier of it. Why do they do that deal with them anyway? They know they are sporadic.

Reactions: Depressed Cat and callme
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I really don't care about politics.

• Love
Reactions: AnestheticVoid and GentleJerk
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I guess it wasn't ideal to rely so heavily on a horrible substance that destroys the planet and finances war/terrorism.

• Love
Reactions: archipelago, ncmxm, JustAMatterOfTime and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Poo-tin and his fascist thugs are using the letter 'Z' as the symbol of their imperial, genocidal quest & crimes against humanity, just as Hitler and his Nazi goons used the swastika 卐. Further appeasement only encourages his bloodthirst.

View attachment 88177
idk, these symbols look kinda different imo

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime and GentleJerk
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022

They may look different, but they stand for the same damned things, as proven by Poo-tin's actions.

Why would the invading Russian barbarians bomb many hospitals? Yet another hospital struck by the cowardly Russkie invaders

I really don't care about politics.

This certainly isn't politics, it's about humanity. You're welcome to stay away if you don't care.

Last edited:
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
No Russia is literally Nazi Germany, Putin the heir apparent to Hitler. And Ukraine the beautiful free (totally not racist) capitalist democracy is 1940s America coming to save the day!

• Yay!
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime, Oblivion Access and GentleJerk
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
No Russia is literally Nazi Germany, Putin the heir apparent to Hitler. And Ukraine the beautiful free capitalist democracy is 1940s America coming to save the day!
Not really, Russia is not blaming it's current situation on a particular group of Russian citizens and putting them in camps. And Ukraine is nothing like America - if it were, Russia would not have been able to get one tank across the border. America didn't need help in WW2, it kept the rest of the world from falling under Axis control.

Reactions: Depressed Cat
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
They may look different, but they stand for the same damned things, as proven by Poo-tin's actions.

Why would the invading Russian barbarians bomb many hospitals? Yet another hospital struck by the cowardly Russkie invaders

This certainly isn't politics, it's about humanity. You're welcome to stay away if you don't care.

Humanity... lol Putin is not Hitler nor is Ukraine innocent in all of this either.

• Love
Reactions: whatevs, AnestheticVoid, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
No Russia is literally Nazi Germany, Putin the heir apparent to Hitler. And Ukraine the beautiful free (totally not racist) capitalist democracy is 1940s America coming to save the day!
Also hearing bad things about "trent reznor"

Nin design artifacts trent reznor

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Symbiote, UpandDownPrincess, JustAMatterOfTime and 3 others
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Humanity... lol Putin is not Hitler

Yes, Poo-tin is much worse! Your callous "lol" exposes you as yet another genocide apologist on this forum. As if we didn't have many already.

It's good to see genocide apologists out themselves one by one on Russia-related threads.

Last edited:
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Yes, he is much, much worse! The callous "lol" outs you as yet another genocide apologist on this forum. As if we didn't have many already.
A lol is all that is deserved if you are honestly comparing Putin to Hitler.

Reactions: AnestheticVoid, lostundead and GentleJerk
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
Not really, Russia is not blaming it's current situation on a particular group of Russian citizens and putting them in camps. And Ukraine is nothing like America - if it were, Russia would not have been able to get one tank across the border. America didn't need help in WW2, it kept the rest of the world from falling under Axis control.
My post was heavy sarcasm.
Also hearing bad things about "trent reznor"

View attachment 88190
Please NATO intervene and bring about ww3 to end this oppressive Nazi Russian Regime!

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
🙄

Frankly @Depressed Cat your obsessive posts about this conflict have gone from being supportive to sounding childish, and it's like having propaganda shoved down my throat. I have been logging in a lot less recently because I'm sick of seeing it. I also don't appreciate seeing how you angry-react to every comment on the forum that doesn't fall in line with your "Putin=Hitler" narrative, and how you try to shut down other peoples opinions. That's why I'm commenting now after trying to stay out of this for the past few weeks.

Ukrainians are currently paying the price for freedom. Their freedom, your freedom and our freedom, period. They are paying the price with their own blood

not only for themselves, but for all those in the civilised world.
Ukrainians and Russians are involved in a terrible conflict right now, and seeing how that affects innocent people breaks my heart. But Ukrainians are not making some grand sacrifice for the benefit of planet earth and "paying the price with their own blood for the freedom of all those in the civilised world".
Yet, we hear whining from snowflakes that "this is not our war", "let's not risk escalation"
I understand you are very emotionally charged about this... However if you're suggesting that nations around the world should take up arms, and personally engage in a war with Russia, that is absolutely absurd. Even more absurd than supplying more weapons and bombs, in order to coax them into continuing a hopeless fight against the Russian military- prolonging the conflict for as long as possible and costing more lives.
Remember, you are not dealing with a civilised human being who has a soul and a brain. You are a dealing with a megalomaniac mass-murderer who believes he has become invincible. The same rare mental illness that afflicted Hitler during World War II. He is not even trying to hide it any longer. Poo-tin and his fascist thugs are using the letter 'Z' as the symbol of their imperial, genocidal quest & crimes against humanity, just as Hitler and his Nazi goons used the swastika 卐
"Caricature: [noun] A picture, description, etc... ludicrously exaggerating the peculiarities, defects, or characteristics of persons or things."

I mean if that's how you see it, fine, and you can say whatever you like- but you do realise how much of a caricature this picture is that you are trying to paint? You can at least admit that, right? Keeping in mind that a caricature is not usually something to be taken seriously and which reflects the honest, true and balanced nature of things. As long as you can admit that, then what do I care.

You are putting the genocide label on this conflict and drawing a caricature using buzz words like Hitler, Nazi's, swastika and WWII even though this is only a military conflict with unfortunate civilian casualties caught in the crossfire, it's not an effort to systemically eradicate a nation or race. Yes it's horrible what is happening in Ukraine, but Russia is not out to simply kill as many Ukrainians as they can, take over the world and eradicate everyone, despite what you might think.

That Z is simply being used as a mark to prevent friendly-fire otherwise they all look exactly the same, it's not some occult symbol with a deeper genocidal meaning or something. Your efforts to demonize the Russians as much as possible are starting to sound borderline delusional.
Poo-tin will not stop with Ukraine. If he succeeds, he will soon go for these nations, try to erase their existence and wipe out their people
The constant 'Poo-tin' name-calling is sooo cringe, and it's making those of us who are against conflict and trying to bring some sort of intellectual discussion to the table, sound like part of an angry slack-jawed mob of pitchfork 'n torch wielding simpletons. Stooping to the level of a 10 year old is hurting your own credibility.
The civilised world has to put an end to his horrible brutalities.
Are you so naive to think that this "civilised world" you are referring to is not already busy with many of our own? How many innocent Pakistani and middle-eastern civilians do you think have been illegally killed so far with NATO backed drone strikes and troops? I can tell you it's far more than the number of innocent Ukrainians that have been killed so far. So I hope you share the same disdain for our own as you do for Russia, but somehow I doubt it.
Paying more for gas for a short term isn't a big sacrifice at all
This is the one part of your rant that I actually agree with, BUT...
It's a sacrifice that has to be made for the benefit of humanity, for your kids, for all future generations
...Damn, there you go ruining it. Paying more for gas because we want to cripple the Russian economy by boycotting their goods is not benefiting all of humanity. Using fossil fuels and non-renewable energy isn't doing anyone any favours to begin with. And I guess to hell with the Russian people huh, 'Cause they're not a part of humanity?
Oil and natural gas feeds Poo-tin's genocidal war machine directly. The bloodthirsty imperialist megalomaniac tyrant must be cut off from his war chest.
They have abundant Oil and gas and I'm sure some other nations will still be happy to buy it. Not every country in the world wants to see all the citizens of Russia have their livelihoods ruined even more, and all their access to goods and services completely cut off. Britain and the UK say they might even stop buying Russian oil and gas by next year, cause you know, gotta keep their economy going and give these things time meanwhile in Russia they cant even get money from an ATM.

Yes, he is much, much worse!
Wait- so now he is much, much worse than Hitler? You've totally lost it, buddy. And the way you insult and shut down anyone with differing opinions or even just a more balanced view is not appreciated.

• Informative
Reactions: justsayin, Crazy4u, archipelago and 8 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Pretty certain this forum contains more nuke-shaggers than it does apologists for Hitler/stalin/genocide tbf

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Sister of the Moon, Symbiote, Myl and 2 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
Every bad guy is literally Hitler

Reactions: Sister of the Moon and GentleJerk
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Every bad guy is literally Hitler
Putin is even worse, because he's Hitler but also Stalin and also Ernst Stavro Blofeld as well as Ming The Merciless

• Yay!
Reactions: Lost Magic, Sister of the Moon, GentleJerk and 1 other person
WoAiGou

WoAiGou

Stalinist
Dec 16, 2021
depressed cat is a modern day Goebbels

• Yay!
Reactions: Myl and JustAMatterOfTime
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Putin may be a corrupt dictator and a despot in his area of influence, but comparing him to Hitler is just wrong.

There are evil guys in our present day, but none of them can be compared to the monsters of the past. This type of comparison just undermines the suffering of millions of people.

• Informative
Reactions: Crazy4u and JustAMatterOfTime
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Putin is even worse, because he's Hitler but also Stalin and also Ernst Stavro Blofeld as well as Ming The Merciless
U 4gt Pl-Pot

• Yay!
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
@GentleSoul , I do appreciate your reply, even if you oppose what I say. At least you aren't callous to "lol" at innocents getting slaughtered. So you aren't completely lost.

First, no one is forcing you to read my posts or threads on this topic or on anything else. You can always choose to ignore my posts if they bother or tire you, or you can choose to ignore me altogether.

Second, I don't see what's wrong in taking sides in this matter. In fact, it's the ethically right thing to do! This is a full-fledged, unprovoked, barbaric invasion of the sovereign nation of Ukraine by Poo-tin's Russia. The last time this kind of thing happened on European soil was just before WW II, and we know who was responsible for that. Hitler, of course. So the comparison is quite apt! And yes, Poo-tin is much worse than Hitler because of the nuclear arsenal at his disposal, which he has already threatened to use. Hitler could not destroy the planet because he didn't have the tools for it. Poo-tin can and if given a chance, he will. This makes him much worse than his 20th century predecessor. He may not have "achieved" the body count of his German predecessor yet, but he has the capability and intent to do much more harm to everyone.

Third, I agree that spelling his name Poo-tin sounds quite silly and childish. I'm not doing it to show how bad he is, rather it's because I get a wicked pleasure in mocking the megalomaniac mass-murderer using his own name, knowing that he can do nothing to me on an anonymous forum. Courageous Russians protesting against his unjustifiable invasion on the streets aren't so lucky. They can get thrown into prison for even using the word "war" to describe his naked aggression.

Fourth, let's not sugarcoat Poo-tin's crimes against humanity by using terms like "conflict" or "hostilities" or "crisis". Such terms are outrageous. This is an invasion, a war, and if one were to be more accurate, a genocide.

Fifth, Ukrainians are making tremendous, heroic sacrifices to save not only their own nation, people, animals, freedom and democracy, but also to save European civilisation at the least, or Western civilisation as a whole. This makes them the most heroic and courageous people on the planet at the moment.

Sixth, there is nothing such as a hopeless fight against Russia when Ukrainians are the ones defending themselves against barbaric invasion and naked aggression. The Russian military and Poo-tin's regime can be defeated, and they will be defeated! If not now, then sometime later. Ever heard of the Afghan Mujahideen? They defeated the barbaric invaders from the USSR and the defeat eventually led to that commie regime's long overdue demise. Long before that, the Japanese defeated the Russian Empire, and this event eventually led to the Tsar's doom. Heck, even the Chechens defeated the Russian military in the First Chechen War.

Seventh, in NO way am I painting ALL Russians in a negative light, but ONLY Poo-tin, his mafiocratic minions & cronies (so-called "oligarchs"), his regime, his foot soldiers committing war crimes and his deluded worshippers & supporters. I have great respect for the thousands of courageous Russians speaking up against his barbaric invasion only to get themselves beaten up by his police thugs and get thrown in jail or prison.

Eighth, no, Poo-tin is NOT merely using Z as a military marker for differentiation (cowardly Russian invaders are also using other markers like V, O, A and X on the battlefields). But Z is his favourite symbol of fascism, imperialism, militarism & genocide. Z is indeed the new 卐. Poo-tin's goons are using these all over Russia and surrounding countries. Want to know more? Check this entire Twitter thread by a Russian

Ninth, if Poo-tin cannot be stopped militarily in Ukraine or through the economic collapse of his fascist regime, how do you think he can be stopped? These are the only two options available to the world, or some combination of them. And yes, if he achieves his goal, he most certainly will not stop with Ukraine. He will spread his terror and genocide throughout the surrounding countries, but will never dare to take on the PRC or the USA. Because he is a cowardly bully that preys only on those who he perceives to be weaker. The bully can be stopped only by giving him a bloodied nose!

Tenth, what do you mean by not having disdain for "our own"? I use the phrases "civilised world", "civilised societies" and "civilised peoples" often, but I am geographically NOT a part of them. Someone even accused me of spreading "pro-Western and pro-White propaganda"!?! This would be absolutely hilarious if it were not so stupid, and false at that! I do NOT live in the West or in the First World or in a developed country, and I'm NOT White. This doesn't prevent me from speaking up for any group of people facing persecution or genocide. As a Third World inhabitant, I'm only all too familiar with genocide, oppression and persecution being perpetrated in the name of war. Like quite a few others here, you are making too many assumptions of me based on my views.

Anyway, thanks for reading till the end. Peace!

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: WoAiGou and JustAMatterOfTime
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
See this, celebrate and "lol" at the war crimes perpetrated by Poo-tin's cowardly, barbaric Russian invaders, all you genocide apologists.

Pregnant injured women being evacuated from Mariupol's maternity & children's hospital after it was struck & destroyed by the uncouth Russian barbarians

FNblQoKVEAAjV3s

FNbRi 2UcAE3qDR

FNbRjLlXMAMY 8T

Bodies of dead Ukrainian civilians being buried in a mass grave, because of the sheer number of casualties and the lack of time & space to bury them individually

FNbRjc7VcAQgON0

Go on, hit the Yay! emoji for this post, you shameless people. 😡

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
See this, celebrate and "lol" at the war crimes perpetrated by Poo-tin's cowardly, barbaric Russian invaders, all you genocide apologists.

Pregnant women being evacuated from Mariupol's maternity & children's hospital after it was struck by the uncouth Russian barbarians

View attachment 88203

View attachment 88204

Bodies of dead Ukrainian civilians being buried in a mass grave, because of the sheer number of casualties and the lack of time & space to bury them individually

View attachment 88205

Go on, hit the Yay! emoji for this post, you shameless people. 😡
Literally nobody on this forum has expressed support for Putin in any form, why the fuck are you doing this

Reactions: GentleJerk, Crazy4u, archipelago and 3 others
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
If every government on this planet would allow more refineries to be built, and remove regulations on drilling and fracking, petroleum products would be dirt cheap. This has little to do with the situation in Ukraine, and everything to do with governments limiting the mobility and freedom of their citizens.
Fuck fossil fuels, we need to be developing better technology that won't destroy the environment. We could come together as a species and do this, but no, we continue to fight over the ability of a few to make billions and billions while the rest of us choke to death and drink polluted water.
the rogue Russian mafiocracy and his genocidal foot soldiers invade the beautiful land of
omg, stop.

This is every government, ever. Especially the USA is no better with their wars of imperialism and doing everything they could to prop up their own capitalist and business interests world wide.

Nobody is free. This and every other war is just a fight between rich people, getting poor people to do their dirty work.

Reactions: Sister of the Moon
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Fuck fossil fuels, we need to be developing better technology that won't destroy the environment. We could come together as a species and do this, but no, we continue to fight over the ability of a few to make billions and billions while the rest of us choke to death and drink polluted water.
No, fuck the environment and people.

Status
Not open for further replies.