• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
As everyone else on here I am trying to find a quick easy way to ctb. I had the idea of starting a generator inside my truck and having the co take me. I have an old huge generator in my shed but I don't think I could get it in the cab of my truck. I was thinking of buying a generator like this one

From what I'm reading it meets California regulations and is CARB compliant so it puts out less emissions. My question is would it still put out enough co in a standard cab truck to take me out? The manual for it still has warnings about co. I wish I could find a stat of how much co carb compliant devices still put out.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Alucard, CURSED again and 2 others
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
The answer is yes, of course it is would enough. Reliable.
Using 1200 w is good enough, even less than 1200w, also they are cheaper.
The cab must be good sealed. That is the most important.

I think that it is a good idea.

Reactions: Baskol1, CURSED again, nolongerhurting and 1 other person
C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
The answer is yes, of course it is would enough. Reliable.
Using 1200 w is good enough, even less than 1200w, also they are cheaper.
The cab must be good sealed. That is the most important.

I think that it is a good idea.

I was going to tape off the vents. I would think the rest would be sealed pretty well.

Reactions: Baskol1
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I was going to tape off the vents. I would think the rest would be sealed pretty well.

Those generators have roughly an autonomy about 9 hrs, older generatons.Your generator is very well, looks like super brand new, even bluetooh, totaly portable, it has more autonomy for sure.

C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
Any other opinions? I feel like I have a chance of trying this. My desire to have never been born is very high right now.

Reactions: Juicebox and Baskol1
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Are you in California? Why not get a power generator that is not CARB compliant? I've been thinking about using the same method using a Non-CARB compliant power gas generator. I'm assuming it would result in higher CO levels leading to a quicker death? The only things that bother me about this method would be the noise and any fumes that might make it unbearable to breathe.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
I am not California but I want something small and quiet. I'll look around and see if there is a smaller one that isn't carb compliant. I really like that fact that the one I found is small and quiet tho.
I found this one that isn't carb certified. It has a built in Co detector but it looks like there is a grounding wire that could easily be cut to disable it https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-4...Digital-Inverter-Generator-RYi4022X/308737029

I would hope cutting that wire disables the co detection. Thoughts?
God damnit. It is carb compliant. Bigger engine tho.

This one isn't carb compliant but has a coguard. I wonder how hard it would be to disable.
Correct link
I wonder if there is a sensor I could just put tape over

This one doesn't look like it is carb compliant nor has a co sensor!

Last edited:
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I was thinking of getting something like this..

Basic model without carb complaint or any other CO safety measures. I guess the higher the watt the more CO is produced? Would this work?

That is a good one and very good price too.1200watt
I love that method and is so easy that it is scary me.

There is data interesting and information below:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/gas-generator-co-production.16609/

C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
I was thinking of getting something like this..

Basic model without carb complaint or any other CO safety measures. I guess the higher the watt the more CO is produced? Would this work?
Unfortunately that one isn't in stock anywhere and I'm anxious to do this tomorrow night.
That one would be perfect tho. :-/
I wonder if the last one I found would fit in the cab of my truck. I may go check it out after work tomorrow.
I'm thinking that last one would be too big to get in the cab of my truck. I'm back to wondering if the first one would work. Even tho it's carb compliant the cab of my truck is a small space. Even if it has reduced co output it's still a small space.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
As everyone else on here I am trying to find a quick easy way to ctb. I had the idea of starting a generator inside my truck and having the co take me. I have an old huge generator in my shed but I don't think I could get it in the cab of my truck. I was thinking of buying a generator like this one

From what I'm reading it meets California regulations and is CARB compliant so it puts out less emissions. My question is would it still put out enough co in a standard cab truck to take me out? The manual for it still has warnings about co. I wish I could find a stat of how much co carb compliant devices still put out.
The new generators shut off, and will not provide enough CO. That is what they are designed for...saving lives. an old generator however, would be perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: CURSED again
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
The new generators shut off, and will not provide enough CO. That is what they are designed for...saving lives. an old generator however, would be perfect.
Really?, How shut off?. have they some kind of inner CO meter and stop up automatically when it reachs a concrete amount of CO in the air.?

C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Really?, How shut off?. have they some kind of inner CO meter and stop up automatically when it reachs a concrete amount of CO in the air.?
Sorry Cal. Unfortunately no longer have the necessary bookmarks, and cannot remember what the regulatory sites were called. Carb compliant and inverter portable generators are designed to shut down if CO level rises too high for human health. I am afraid that is all I remember.

Reactions: calendulo and SinisterKid
C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
I have a cap on my truck. Would it make more sense to run it in the cab or in the back under the cap? I'd have to seal up seams in the back.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Sorry Cal. Unfortunately no longer have the necessary bookmarks, and cannot remember what the regulatory sites were called. Carb compliant and inverter portable generators are designed to shut down if CO level rises too high for human health. I am afraid that is all I remember.
No sorry.....Thanks for explanation, because i do not know how is going to work the generator into of a room so small as a cab truck. If CO level rises too high......could shut off itself.

Is the same thing about when the car has a catalytic converter and exhaust pipe is totally clogged, engine shut off, automatically.
I was talking about that issue on another thread.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
How you are using my chosen method of catching the bus which is with a portable generator and I can tell you that it absolutely will work my attempt failed and January because I didn't have lock the doors of my room and I ended up stumbling out unconscious and a blackout and ruin the whole thing next time I plan on being in a vehicle if you Google. Generator teen truck... you will see the case of a teenage boy who locked himself in a pickup truck with a gas generator and was dead in 20 minutes. This method has a high peacefulness rating in the peaceful pill book hand in my opinion is one of the best ways to go.... the way I am going to do it as I'm just going to sedate myself with some sleeping pills and alcohol that way I can be really tired and just fall asleep before the carbon monoxide begins to work and pretty much never wake up again. But if you look at how many people accidentally died from portable generators in their homes every year this is a pretty foolproof method as long as you're in a small enclosed space and you disable the locks just in case survival Instinct kicks in in your unconscious State before death ensues

Reactions: Cheesedoodle 1
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
How you are using my chosen method of catching the bus which is with a portable generator and I can tell you that it absolutely will work my attempt failed and January because I didn't have lock the doors of my room and I ended up stumbling out unconscious and a blackout and ruin the whole thing next time I plan on being in a vehicle if you Google. Generator teen truck... you will see the case of a teenage boy who locked himself in a pickup truck with a gas generator and was dead in 20 minutes. This method has a high peacefulness rating in the peaceful pill book hand in my opinion is one of the best ways to go.... the way I am going to do it as I'm just going to sedate myself with some sleeping pills and alcohol that way I can be really tired and just fall asleep before the carbon monoxide begins to work and pretty much never wake up again. But if you look at how many people accidentally died from portable generators in their homes every year this is a pretty foolproof method as long as you're in a small enclosed space and you disable the locks just in case survival Instinct kicks in in your unconscious State before death ensues
Dawn if you have the right generator I am sure that it would work. I continue to search for the right one myself. This story is from 2014, and a CO producing machine was simple to get. I am in Canada, not Usa and here...it has proven very hard to find. You should have better luck in Usa. Just be careful...k?

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Oh I see. I see you posted from Lowe's hardware. I don't know if you would just posting that as an example or if they deliver to Canada. because I actually bought my portable generator from Lowe's it was the Wescott and it was only like $500 because I wanted something small and less noisy than the larger ones. As far as I understand portable generators are not regulated by any government as far as manufacturing I could be wrong about Canada I'm not sure.....

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Oh I see. I see you posted from Lowe's hardware. I don't know if you would just posting that as an example or if they deliver to Canada. because I actually bought my portable generator from Lowe's it was the Wescott and it was only like $500 because I wanted something small and less noisy than the larger ones. As far as I understand portable generators are not regulated by any government as far as manufacturing I could be wrong about Canada I'm not sure.....
Thank you Dawn. I am checking Westcott. At least I can afford this without saving up for a year. Fingers crossed.
Thank you Dawn. I am checking Westcott. At least I can afford this without saving up for a year. Fingers crossed.
Strangely enough I cannot find Westcott listed in Canada. Good luck my friend.

Last edited:
C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
I am at a secluded spot. I have started it 3 times but shut it down and got out because my eyes were burning so bad. Is that normal? My heart rate is up but I think it's because I'm nervous. I felt a little dizzy the last time I got out of the truck. So maybe it's working. I have some alcohol and benzos in me. The exhaust fumes are so strong.... I'm going to try this for a bit longer but if I don't have success I'm going home and reevaluating. I definitely am done living.
My eyes are burning so bad. I think I need a co generator that doesn't have this effect
I'm going to try to tuff it out a few more minutes. Wish I had a co meter. Maybe I need a new co generation method and a co meter
I got out again cause my eyes were burning so bad. Now I have a headache. Maybe it was working. I may wait a few and try it again. Might be my last try. There has got to be another way to generate co. I could try the charcoal method in this spot. My heart rate is way way up. I have 2.5 mg of Ativan in me and a glass or wine
Def have a headache and feel weak and dizzy. I think I'm going to try it one more time.
If it doesn't work this time im going back home and going back to the drawing board. Might come back to the same spot tomorrow with charcoal. Ok. One more try. Why is it so fucking hard to die.
Ok, tried again. My chest hurts. I stopped because my eyes were burning again
I'm waiting a few minutes and may try it again or go home. Not sure yet.
I'm in the back of the truck again. Generator running. Fucking eyes are burning again. I don't know how much longer I can take it. I definitely got dizzy walking outside the truck
I back outside the truck. Definitely more dizzy this time. Almost feel sick. Going to sit here a minute
I'm leaning towards coming back tomorrow with a co alarm and charcoal. I can't take this eye burning stuff. God I wish I could just pray myself dead

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111 and CURSED again
C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
I took trazodone to sleep at 3:30 am and now 3 hours later I feel very out of it. Not sure if it's the meds or my exposure last night. Had to take a shower because I smelled like exhaust so bad. I pass 2 hardware stores today. I plan on getting a co alarm and a grill or 2 and charcoal. Debating if I should return the generator yes. Not sure if I would try it again.

C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
I got 2 small grills and the supplies to burn charcoal. I would think 2 small ones would be good enough. I got a coalarm that goes up to 999ppm. Hopefully it raises to that pretty quickly and I'll assume it goes way past

A

Anon

Sep 3, 2019
About this burning eyes i can recommend you swiming glasses but i didnt tested it just saw somewhere on this forum.
Also i recommend buying meter even cheap 1000ppm you can see how fast co builds up.
I got 2 small grills and the supplies to burn charcoal. I would think 2 small ones would be good enough. I got a coalarm that goes up to 999ppm. Hopefully it raises to that pretty quickly and I'll assume it goes way past
How many KG of charcoal is in these grills ?

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Finally, CO generator did not worked as it was expected.
And clogging exhaust pipe seems neither.
It is a disappointment. I really trusted on that method.

C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
About this burning eyes i can recommend you swiming glasses but i didnt tested it just saw somewhere on this forum.
Also i recommend buying meter even cheap 1000ppm you can see how fast co builds up.

How many KG of charcoal is in these grills ?
I bought this one https://www.lowes.com/pd/Mr-Bar-B-Q...ain-Coated-Portable-Charcoal-Grill/1000714194
And
I think this one

I still have the generator in the truck. Don't know that I have goggles nor do I have time to stop for them. I wonder if I can combine both methods..

A

Anon

Sep 3, 2019
I bought this one https://www.lowes.com/pd/Mr-Bar-B-Q...ain-Coated-Portable-Charcoal-Grill/1000714194
And
I think this one

I still have the generator in the truck. Don't know that I have goggles nor do I have time to stop for them. I wonder if I can combine both methods..
I dont have permission to view this links maybe you are log in on this page or its TOR fault
About using both method its good they are producing CO but be carefull grills produce heat and you have petrol in gen
Grills are also recommended in cold temperature like winter because you will need to survive in really hot temperature. And be sure you doesnt set truck on fire
And what about a shed you said you have an old gen there. Maybe you should seal shed intead of using truck ? Its only idea i dont know cubic meters of this shed.

Last edited:
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I am at a secluded spot. I have started it 3 times but shut it down and got out because my eyes were burning so bad. Is that normal? My heart rate is up but I think it's because I'm nervous. I felt a little dizzy the last time I got out of the truck. So maybe it's working. I have some alcohol and benzos in me. The exhaust fumes are so strong.... I'm going to try this for a bit longer but if I don't have success I'm going home and reevaluating. I definitely am done living.
My eyes are burning so bad. I think I need a co generator that doesn't have this effect
I'm going to try to tuff it out a few more minutes. Wish I had a co meter. Maybe I need a new co generation method and a co meter
I got out again cause my eyes were burning so bad. Now I have a headache. Maybe it was working. I may wait a few and try it again. Might be my last try. There has got to be another way to generate co. I could try the charcoal method in this spot. My heart rate is way way up. I have 2.5 mg of Ativan in me and a glass or wine
Def have a headache and feel weak and dizzy. I think I'm going to try it one more time.
If it doesn't work this time im going back home and going back to the drawing board. Might come back to the same spot tomorrow with charcoal. Ok. One more try. Why is it so fucking hard to die.
Ok, tried again. My chest hurts. I stopped because my eyes were burning again
I'm waiting a few minutes and may try it again or go home. Not sure yet.
I'm in the back of the truck again. Generator running. Fucking eyes are burning again. I don't know how much longer I can take it. I definitely got dizzy walking outside the truck
I back outside the truck. Definitely more dizzy this time. Almost feel sick. Going to sit here a minute
I'm leaning towards coming back tomorrow with a co alarm and charcoal. I can't take this eye burning stuff. God I wish I could just pray myself dead
That's disappointing to hear. I always worried about the fumes being over powering. I've thought of the charcoal method however the heat would probably bother me. I've been thinking about Sn but the headaches and possible vomiting is another concern. I wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Baskol1
C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
My shed has too many houses near by. I took the generator out so there are no gas fumes. I don't want to blow myself up. If I have the lid on the grill would there be enough heat to catch the truck on fire? I would hope not. Now what I'm most worried about is being seen the 20 minutes I need to burn the charcoal outside until it ashes. The spot I was at last night no one went by for an hour.
I just discovered one of the grills I bought is a gas grill. I wonder if I can still use it for charcoal

Last edited:
C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
I stopped and got another charcoal grill
I'm wondering if I can just do this at home. I found a secluded spot before because of the noise of the generator. I'm wondering if I could light them in the back yard then move them to the truck in the driveway with no one noticing me
How much smoke and flame would there be the first time they are lit?

Last edited: