• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

strained03

strained03

Aug 1, 2018
Hello,

Instead of the exit bah can you use like an oxygen mask or whatever ?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Comatose11 and sleepforever
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I've heard the face muscles might relax too much with a mask, but I would imagine that if you put on the mask tight enough, it would work.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Hello,

Instead of the exit bah can you use like an oxygen mask or whatever ?

What are your objections to the bag?

Mask explicitly not recommended by exit.

Reactions: harriet3456, Lifeisatrap and Tiburcio
strained03

strained03

Aug 1, 2018
The exit bag is more complex to prepare, I'm a bit afraid to fail it and I was just wondering if the mask could be an alternative (but the rubber band might not be secure). By the way I can't even get helium on Amazon (Europe) because some comments say the tank is not full, so here I am.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
The exit bag is more complex to prepare, I'm a bit afraid to fail it and I was just wondering if the mask could be an alternative (but the rubber band might not be secure). By the way I can't even get helium on Amazon (Europe) because some comments say the tank is not full, so here I am.

The exit bag isn't too difficult; there is a video on how to make one on YouTube. Also, in a pinch you can just use the bag and a sweat band (per Derek Humphrey). It's not supposed to be too tight around the base of your neck, co2 needs to escape.

Helium no longer recommended because of impurity; must use nitrogen

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Hopeless_soul, strained03 and 1 other person
D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018
PPeH advises against using mask.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Smilla
strained03

strained03

Aug 1, 2018
Alright. But nitrogen on Amazon is unavailable in my country. :/ I feel like I can't get it. My friend killed herself using helium recently.

P

Pony Slaystation

Jul 28, 2018
A mask won't work.

You can get nitrogen from a welding supply company. All laid out in ppeh ch 5.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Smilla and Tiburcio
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
The exit bag isn't too difficult; there is a video on how to make one on YouTube. Also, in a pinch you can just use the bag and a sweat band (per Derek Humphrey). It's not supposed to be too tight around the base of your neck, co2 needs to escape.

Helium no longer recommended because of impurity; must use nitrogen

Hello,
Do you think that using the turkey cooking bag alongside the sweatband would be enough for the method to work? I'm planning on using just that.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Hello,
Do you think that using the turkey cooking bag alongside the sweatband would be enough for the method to work? I'm planning on using just that.
That sounds like the recommended construction for an exit bag, so yes, it will work.

The use of a mask, instead of a bag, is not recommended. As much more reliable as it may seem, by looking at it, using a mask is much more likely to result in failure.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Hopeless_soul
Hopeless_soul

Hopeless_soul

Soon
Jan 3, 2019
That sounds like the recommended construction for an exit bag, so yes, it will work.

The use of a mask, instead of a bag, is not recommended. As much more reliable as it may seem, by looking at it, using a mask is much more likely to result in failure.
Thank you!