• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BrokePlatypus

BrokePlatypus

My body sucks.
Jun 14, 2019
My whole life I used video games and other sources of entertainment to get me through life. I feel like I owe a lot of my life to these video game companies for putting a smile on my face. Now that I'm disabled and can't do much. I've realized just how downhill video games have gotten. I can only get myself to play older games or games that are 4 or 5 years old. I feel like these game companies just forgot about us. All they care about is money. Sometimes there's a game that comes out that still has that good feeling. But now game companies are just pooping out sequels to a once great game or just layering on microtransactions. Why dont they care anymore. The last ounce of happiness is being sucked out of me and is starting to drive me even further towards the end. Why Bethesda? Why EA? Why Ubisoft? Why did you have to choose money over us. Or were we being used from the start? Video games used to bring comfort, now they're just stale money grabbers, except for a few games. Thank you to the small companies who decided that the people are what's important, not money. And here's to all the games that used to make me smile. This isn't a goodbye post, but that should follow soon after I beat Oblivion again for the last time.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae and Painted Bird
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
My whole life I used video games and other sources of entertainment to get me through life. I feel like I owe a lot of my life to these video game companies for putting a smile on my face. Now that I'm disabled and can't do much. I've realized just how downhill video games have gotten. I can only get myself to play older games or games that are 4 or 5 years old. I feel like these game companies just forgot about us. All they care about is money. Sometimes there's a game that comes out that still has that good feeling. But now game companies are just pooping out sequels to a once great game or just layering on microtransactions. Why dont they care anymore. The last ounce of happiness is being sucked out of me and is starting to drive me even further towards the end. Why Bethesda? Why EA? Why Ubisoft? Why did you have to choose money over us. Or were we being used from the start? Video games used to bring comfort, now they're just stale money grabbers, except for a few games. Thank you to the small companies who decided that the people are what's important, not money. And here's to all the games that used to make me smile. This isn't a goodbye post, but that should follow soon after I beat Oblivion again for the last time.
Maybe you should try indie games... The last few years have been good for lower budget games in general, and indie development in particular. The availability of good open source engines has led to an explosion in indie development in recent times... Just look at the Steam library, and you'll surely find stuff that lines up with your interests.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, azucaramargo and Menschenfeind
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Fucking Activision, about to put Micro-Transactions into Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled... Really scummy dirty shady stuff. They waited until everyone gave their good reviews, and to tire us out from the first Grand Prix grindfest, then add Micro-Transactions at the start of the second Grand Prix. Just when I thought Activision was improving...

Meanwhile, this company "Gears for Breakfast", have created the amazing little game called "A Hat in Time". No Micro-Transactions, no Season/Battle Pass, just a pure GOOD fun platformer doing well in this generation, made by good people. I wish more companies were like them...

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
What kind of games do you enjoy (also, consoles or pc?)? Maybe I can help you find some good ones.

FF777

FF777

Death is a natural part of life..
Jul 21, 2019
Games help me a lot.. Although I don't really play many PC games (especially since I run linux, but I'm not a huge FPS fan any way); I play games on the switch..
And yeah it seems like PC games have gone down-hill lately, but I think console games are still doing well..

japan still makes some good games, and those are usually the ones I end up playing...like mario odyssey, xenoblade2, zelda, dragon quest 11, mario kart, smash bros, etc.. Not sure if those are really the types of games that you would like, but I like them a lot.. They seem very high-quality..

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Fucking Activision, about to put Micro-Transactions into Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled... Really scummy dirty shady stuff. They waited until everyone gave their good reviews, and to tire us out from the first Grand Prix grindfest, then add Micro-Transactions at the start of the second Grand Prix. Just when I thought Activision was improving...

Meanwhile, this company "Gears for Breakfast", have created the amazing little game called "A Hat in Time". No Micro-Transactions, no Season/Battle Pass, just a pure GOOD fun platformer doing well in this generation, made by good people. I wish more companies were like them...
I like your username, Conflicted Cat.