patheticq

patheticq

Hung on you
Jan 16, 2024
I'm curious if there's any other game like omori where MC has a choice to CTB, I'd be interested in seeing/playing through some and maybe finding comfort in characters. Open to show suggestions as well of course

• Hugs
Reactions: cold_severance and penguinl0v3s
asteroidFren

asteroidFren

Jan 15, 2024
I only know of Afraid of Monsters which is a half life mod in which one of the endings is CTB

notherenotnow

notherenotnow

Oct 7, 2023
I mean, there's The static speaks my name, but it's not a gane for everyone. You can also get a suicide ending in Class of '09, I'm just not sure whether the ending is the 1st or the 2nd game

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
Three games that come to mind are Re: Kinder, Fear & Hunger, and Fear & Hunger 2: Termina. In Fear & Hunger and its sequel, if the protagonist's Mind meter is below 50%, they automatically learn the Suicide skill.

In the "good" ending of Re: Kinder, the main antagonist Yuuichi Mizuoka shoots himself near the end of the game.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Obviously this is a spoiler! But...

'What Remains of Edith Finch' I found a really fascinating game. I played it in one sitting. But yeah- you don't exactly choose. You explore a house and find out about how each family member met their end...

There was another game I played where you had to make a choice- not over suicide but birth I guess. It was set in space I remember. I wish I could remember what it was but it was like you had found all the memory components to bring a character back to life but you knew they'd suffer if you did. So- more a more antinatilist theme in a way. I really wanted to meet this new character and while it's ridiculous because it's obviously just pixels on a screen! I stuck by my antinatilist principles and let them rest in peace. I wish I could remember what it was! It would have been on Gamepass. I know I played 'No Man's Sky' and 'Astroneer' for a while but I don't think it was them. Maybe someone else will know...

Runa

Runa

Jan 15, 2024
Madotsuki jumps off a building once you beat Yume Nikki. It's probably one of my favorite games.

Reactions: patheticq
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 has one potential ending that involves the main character committing suicide.

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
Cry of fear involves simon taking his life in multiple endings

Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
If you like visual novels, then try mod for DDLC called "Exit Music".