Stripe19

Stripe19

Forgotten Martyr
Feb 28, 2023
ive got almost 4k hours in Gmod so i think im obligated to mention it as basically the only genuine safe place i could consistently return to, an outlet for creativity, and means to be social with people at the same time. Such a modular game i can really make whatever i want out of it, whether that be an escape from reality to make scenes and maps and such, or to talk about life stories with some slavic dude with a buzzlightyear playermodel making a base in the shape of a penis.

Besides that, halo formed a pretty good section of my social stuff beyond that, Lol and Rainworld are the two most recent to impact alot fo what ive got going for me nowadays. But the second BIGGEST impact and arguably i think the one to change ME the most was Undertale.

I could speak forever about the greatness that game brought me and how it pulled me out from a degree of the self destructive spiral i was trapped in and got me to actually consider who i was for the first time in my life and without it, i have doubts i ever would've ever known myself and those around me as i do now. It inspired me to confront my sexuality, what i wanted to actually end up doing or being, and the general structure of my own identity and personality down to gender. The fandom has it's own notability but was genuinely far more comforting and safe than alot of what i had around and think i owe almost all the good things i have to it giving me the drive to actually make something of myself rather than just react to stuff happening to me. Also, it is just a really fucking fun game and memorable experience too so that kinda helps.