F

Forever or never

It's okay not to be okay
Dec 18, 2019
Hello guys. My first thread here to share with this amazing and lovely community! Yaaay
Ok, now what i am actually thinking, yo7 guys know for sure the "funny hanging man remix". If not just quick search it, its easy to find (nearly 1 minute long).
Im thinking about sending this video on my final hour to people, that let me down after i did everthing i could do for them.
Is this to dark?

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
This certainly appeals to my morbid sense of humour! :haha: Only you know what's the optimal way for you to leave the world behind, but are you sure you want this to be your last statement? If you want revenge, which I'm not sure is a good reason for leavning, your death will be revenge enough.

Reactions: Forever or never
F

Forever or never

It's okay not to be okay
Dec 18, 2019
This certainly appeals to my morbid sense of humour! :haha: Only you know what's the optimal way for you to leave the world behind, but are you sure you want this to be your last statement? If you want revenge, which I'm not sure is a good reason for leavning, your death will be revenge enough.

Revenge isnt a thing for me to go. I will post some more infos, create a thread and share my story with SS.
The revenge part, especially this video just makes me laugh sometimes and thats not common.

Reactions: Sensei