strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
If I do end up leaving a note it'll probably be some sick joke I'd find it hilarious but my family won't. Like making a scavenger hunt that leads to my body. Writing "they double dog dared me. Or (insert name)"kys, you won't." (Me) "watch this." Saying that this is all one persons fault & they drove me to suicide but only vaguely hinting at who so there'll be a huge investigation. Or even better saying one person out of ten people & then list all the possible suspects, so they all end up being investigated. Or making a mad lib suicide that's like, I just couldent keep living because I felt so (insert emotion), I'm so sorry to (insert name) I'll miss you. Anyways what do you all think of something like that & do you guys have any good ideas that would be funny?

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Wehmut, jar-baby, natthebrat and 4 others

"uh" - N
Sep 9, 2023
please don't take any of this as encouragement. Try recovery as much as possible beforehand and the like, etc, etc. regardless here are some i came up with
"lactating pregnant latinas"

"lol" (that's it)

"watch THIS" (like if ur in a room have that on a door)

a bunch of hitman(the game)-tier death puns. "this life was to DIE for" type shit.

im not creative i can't come up with more

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Not exactly a note, but before I CTB, I'm going to post this Onion article as my last-ever FaceBook post. And I am mentioning in my note that I'll come back and haunt anyone if they remove it from my FB page.

• Love
Reactions: SolaceNight, jar-baby, natthebrat and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's not a note or a scavenger hunt but, you've got to love this guys sense of humour:

Reactions: strawb12
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
That's a good idea, maybe I'll just write down links to some videos/memes vaguely related to my reasons for ctb and which I find funny, then everyone who sees it can come to their own conclusions.

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I wouldn't do that ever, but something along the lines of "Oxo.exe stopped responding. Close program?" would be very on-brand of my type of humor

Zer0

Zer0

Nem sempre se pode ser Deus
Sep 14, 2018
I once thought about leaving a note with only gen z slang, it would be really funny seeing the cops trying to understand it.