Noir

Noir

Dec 9, 2018
I would like to find ways to make suicides a bit more fun for others/myself ? Something like:

Hang yourself near a beach in a pirate costume with a sign written "We hang Pirates".

Make a suicide box like one in Futurama.

Mass suicide in Furry cosplay and maybe a sign there with "Here ends the Furry Revolution, you are welcome"

Reactions: sif, BagofBones, Redt2go and 25 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
The first one sounds like something I my opinion is why not? But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that on here

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Noir

Noir

Dec 9, 2018
The first one sounds like something I my opinion is why not? But I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that on here

Why shouldn't you be allowed to say it here? Everybody dies someday, we can at least chose how and when we die. And it can be funny too. Well I will go with a classic end, if its something to sparkling the media will fuck it up way to much.

I just wanted to gather fun ways to die without getting the Darwins Award, just to pass some time. To the people who feel offended by thís. Suicide must not be just a sad thing. I see it as something that I chose for myself, to end the pain in existence itself. I am happy, well at least i want it to be! I don't want to be sad anymore, when I know I can ctb soon. Why should I destroy myself mentally more, then I did already. Everybody needs to decide for him/herself how he/she wants to end it. And when he/she wants to make it colorful, let him/her be. Don't judge, at least not here.

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 9 others

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Death is dreadful

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, cu1len, NoOneKnows and 8 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I thought about hanging myself in the forest and attach bells to my body. So I can be a human windchime.

I thought about walking into a giant BBQ smoker, and burn to death Brazen Bull style.

I thought about gluing my hands to my head, and hang myself with piano wire, so that my head pops off but my hands are holding it.

Reactions: BagofBones, Weeping Garbage Can, John lee and 11 others
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
I had a dream about i hang myself in a "my little pony" plush costume. It was mad, but also a little cute idea.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, cu1len, Jodes and 8 others
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
This is a different avenue but I've thought about using the death to draw attention to a political or societal issue that I feel strongly about

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Madame Psychosis, lucines and 10 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
Why shouldn't you be allowed to say it here? Everybody dies someday, we can at least chose how and when we die. And it can be funny too. Well I will go with a classic end, if its something to sparkling the media will fuck it up way to much.
I thought I wrote a bigger paragraph than that so there was more to the paragraph. Whoops. Sorry.

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
GhostedToast

GhostedToast

Wants to disappear
Sep 25, 2018
jumping without a parachute with a sign that says splat or aiming for a building with another sign that says crash.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, cu1len, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 7 others
Sotipoola

Sotipoola

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Dec 26, 2018
Don't know why, but I like the idea of dying looking like peppa pig.

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 8 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
A comedic approuch to suicide could be useful for promoting the right to die. As the only time suicide is socially acceptable is when used for comedic purposes.

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, NoOneKnows and 5 others
D

DisaffectedOne

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, Jodes and 6 others
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
Put a sign that says watch that first step if you jump from somewhere or a floor is slippery sign.
Dress in Xeres delegation costume and set up a mannequin in a Spartan costume with a sign stating that this is Sparta! (funnier if it was in Sparta)
Dress as the coyote (as in coyote and roadrunner) if you use something that explodes or even jumping.
Dress as Bugs Bunny with a sign that says "That's all doc"
Use an anvil if you sky dive and have something attached that says "wrong chute".

So many ideas.

Reactions: sif, Redt2go, Weeping Garbage Can and 6 others
E

End.of.the.line

Sep 25, 2018
A suicide booth from futurama would be funny.

Reactions: sif, Redt2go, Weeping Garbage Can and 8 others
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
My dream is to jump into a volcano and kill myself with a chainsaw on the way down.

I'd like to see anyone out-suicide that.

I doubt I have the patience to prepare for it and the balls to do it though.

Reactions: sif, BagofBones, Redt2go and 9 others
Stillnotsure

Stillnotsure

Experienced
Dec 18, 2018
Had a guy who was driving in a car over a bridge and arguing with his wife... fucker god so mad he threw the car in Park, said " I can't fucking do this anymore, walked to the side and jumped off the bridge. His wife was still sitting on the passenger side with her mouth hanging open.

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, Jodes and 12 others
sif

sif

You deserve love
Dec 28, 2018
Its not about whether you're allowed to say it but do you feel you should?

Reactions: Aesthler, Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
60334 I always had dreams of being a clown in a circus, so I thought maybe I could get the whole costume and make-up on with the big smile. Maybe give those that find me a chuckle.

Last edited:
Reactions: sif, Redt2go, Weeping Garbage Can and 8 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I would definitely put a sign on my body that said, "This is what happens when you focus on creating iPhones and social media, instead of focusing on neuroscience and updating your 40 year old mental health system. Hilarious.

Reactions: sif, Redt2go, Weeping Garbage Can and 9 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Since I'm just letting my imagination run a bit wild, a fun way to ctb is for someone to own a bus, drive it to a secluded place where no one is around and then tie oneself to a bus with a sign that reads "I caught the bus" while offing oneself. Making the phrase ctb to be quite literal.

Reactions: sif, Redt2go, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Maybe jumping from a plane without a parachute and jacking off until you splat on the ground?

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Maybe jumping from a plane without a parachute and jacking off until you splat on the ground?
Ain't nobody getting hard under those circumstances...hahaha

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, NoOneKnows and 5 others
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
Jack in the box! Make them crank a lever and pop, out your corpse comes. Dress up like Jack too. Make the box air tight and use some sort of gas.

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I thought about hanging myself in the forest and attach bells to my body. So I can be a human windchime.

I thought about walking into a giant BBQ smoker, and burn to death Brazen Bull style.

I thought about gluing my hands to my head, and hang myself with piano wire, so that my head pops off but my hands are holding it.
I wish I was drinking something when I read that bit about the human windchime so I could've spit it out. Why are you so fucking funny?!!

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, MsM3talGamer and 4 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
This is a different avenue but I've thought about using the death to draw attention to a political or societal issue that I feel strongly about
Totally.

Reactions: sif, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
Mass suicide by hanging in plush costumes of animals sounds good. It sounds like a cute end. And the soft plush on the neck under the rope is merciful. Also who will find the body will not see a ugly carcass. It is tempting.

Reactions: EmotionlessWanderer, sif, Redt2go and 6 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
On the make a statement approach the 29th of March sounds good with my still blue Eu passport & hang myself outside my local nut house to highlight the the lack of funding, lack of staff to operate a 'safe' system, might go for a couple of sandwich boards to write it all on.

For a silly approach, laughing gas coupled with a voice recorded note.

Reactions: sif, Redt2go, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others