• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
For those who have N do you store it in your closet indoors? Is it safe to keep it in your room somewhere or could fumes escape the bottle over time and cause you health problems prior to your desired ctb date?

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I keep it in my closet. N fumes can't hurt you, you have to drink it.

Reactions: Venessolotic
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
The stopper isn't really gas permeable, so as long as you're not leaving it open, it won't be an issue.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
I keep it well hidden in a different part of my house that isn't high traffic solely so no one comes across it on accident when I'm getting stuff from my room etc.

Are your bottles open? There isn't fumes from the substance if it's still sealed.

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
I keep it well hidden in a different part of my house that isn't high traffic solely so no one comes across it on accident when I'm getting stuff from my room etc.

Are your bottles open? There isn't fumes from the substance if it's still sealed.
nah their sealed but i just have anxiety
I keep it in my closet. N fumes can't hurt you, you have to drink it.
this helps me alot with my anxiety thank you
The stopper isn't really gas permeable, so as long as you're not leaving it open, it won't be an issue.
thank you

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
nah their sealed but i just have anxiety

this helps me alot with my anxiety thank you

thank you
Yeah the rubber lid on it underneath the metal and plastic tab keeps the liquid in
It can't hurt you unless you ingest it

Reactions: Venessolotic and no-name9859472882
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Yeah the rubber lid on it underneath the metal and plastic tab keeps the liquid in
It can't hurt you unless you ingest it
again i appreciate you, you have no idea how much anxiety i had over this lol

A

ange-gardien54

Nov 8, 2020
Hello everyone. I ordered and received the N in 2021. Alas, I am afraid that it is already expired and currently ineffective. If this is not the case yet, it should not be long. I tried to reuse the email from the time belonging to "AV", but it no longer responds. Could anyone help me?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic and pthnrdnojvsc
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Hello everyone. I ordered and received the N in 2021. Alas, I am afraid that it is already expired and currently ineffective. If this is not the case yet, it should not be long. I tried to reuse the email from the time belonging to "AV", but it no longer responds. Could anyone help me?
N dosent expire after 2 years if you store it right it can last like 20 years the expiration date is just a federal requirement

• Informative
A

ange-gardien54

Nov 8, 2020
I was thinking of selling it and buying a new one. But the contact no longer answers me. I don't know if the contacts in the exit book are still up to date. Regarding storage, I left the two bottles in their boxes, closed them in a bag and put them in a larger box. I don't know if I should have put them in the fridge or not, like we do with vaccines