H

Hermann

Nov 10, 2020
So, I was considering SN, but that seems to become increasingly difficult to get. I also don't want the relatives with whom I live with to notice that I ordered it. A while ago I 'tested' how partial suspension would feel. I tried it with a bathrobe belt, but it was just very uncomfortable. I have a thick Adam's apple, so the belt was pushing it backwards, which made me feel nauseous. When I tried to let myself pass out, I wasn't even able to. I think the arteries are kind of barricaded by my Adam's apple and recessed chin.
Now that getting SN has become more difficult, I considered going to cbt with full suspension, using a 10mm mountain climbers rope.

One thing that holds me back is the horrifying face after hanging. If I would do it, I'll put a beanie over my whole face. The other factor is the brain damage if I fail, because that would only reduce the quality of life more. Of course I need to get it right the first time. Should I take a higher risk and try to get SN anway? The method sounds less uncomfortable.

What are your thoughts on the pro's and con's of both hanging and SN?

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, darksideofthebright, Fehler and 3 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I wouldn't be able to hang myself unless it was a last ditch effort so personally speaking I would opt for SN if possible.

the biggest disadvantage of SN is that it requires meds to take along with it which is typically more difficult to acquire than the SN itself. It's so frustrating!

Reactions: sadworld, LastFlowers, Hermann and 1 other person
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Im going with SN and ibuprofen

Reactions: sadworld, Hermann and Xiaomi
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
SN first, hanging as alternative. Have you tried renting a PO box

Reactions: sadworld and Hermann
timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
If you can do it correctly, I think full suspension is a very nice method. Read this thread, if you're interested. Some nice thoughts there.
SN is my number 1 (because getting N is unrealistic), propranolol OD number 2, full suspension number 3.

Reactions: sadworld
H

Hermann

Nov 10, 2020
I wouldn't be able to hang myself unless it was a last ditch effort so personally speaking I would opt for SN if possible.

the biggest disadvantage of SN is that it requires meds to take along with it which is typically more difficult to acquire than the SN itself. It's so frustrating!
Oh definetly. Some people seem to have managed to ctb without AE though. There's no way my GP is going to give me meto, so I would need to try to source it online somehow.

Im going with SN and ibuprofen
So without AE?

SN first, hanging as alternative. Have you tried renting a PO box
That's a good idea actually.

If you can do it correctly, I think full suspension is a very nice method. Read this thread, if you're interested. Some nice thoughts there.
SN is my number 1 (because getting N is unrealistic), propranolol OD number 2, full suspension number 3.
Thanks. Yes, you're right. SN is simply the better option. I've never had much of a problem with throwing chemicals in my body. But the feeling of being strangled or choking is just incredibly unpleasant. N is indeed too difficult to get. Luckily this website saved me from getting scammed some months ago when I almost tried to order N in a way too convenient way.

Reactions: timetofly and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Just SN is enough to ctb, the other medications are just to make the process smoother.

Reactions: flower, Silenos, Hermann and 2 others
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
Just SN is enough to ctb, the other medications are just to make the process smoother.
That's a huge understatement.
From the info that I have been gathering I have reached the conclusion that propranolol, among the rest, is extremely important if you wanna be unconscious much earlier.

T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
In my opinion, it's easier to drink something than to kick the chair in full.

Reactions: Hermann
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
That's a huge understatement.
From the info that I have been gathering I have reached the conclusion that propranolol, among the rest, is extremely important if you wanna be unconscious much earlier.
Wrong, the effects of SN are really different for everyone. I know someone who only took painkillers and went unconscious in 6 minutes after drinking the SN.

Reactions: NightmareTour and Silenos
B

Boart

Nov 13, 2020
Wrong, the effects of SN are really different for everyone. I know someone who only took painkillers and went unconscious in 6 minutes after drinking the SN.
How do you if that person wouldn't fall unconscious under the 6 minute mark with propranolol? Maybe he would be instantaneously unconscious with it.

I agree that the SN acts differently for anyone and that's not really what I argued against.

What thread can I see what you mention?
Like for backing up your claim

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
How do you if that person wouldn't fall unconscious under the 6 minute mark with propranolol? Maybe he would be instantaneously unconscious with it.
6 minutes is really fast for SN, that's why. I mean, you can still use propranolol, I'm just saying that the effects differ for everyone so it might not make a difference.

Reactions: NightmareTour, flower and Silenos
B

Boart

Nov 13, 2020
6 minutes is really fast for SN, that's why. I mean, you can still use propranolol, I'm just saying that the effects differ for everyone so it might not make a difference.
I can't wrap my head around your logic, sorry.

What you're saying just doesn't make any sense. No offense.

Propranolol increases lethality of SN in two ways.