• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I'm considering full suspension, I have a strong nylon choker dog lead with and a sturdy beam in our shed but I'm nervous about what it will be like and whether I will panic. I could take some sedatives/phenergen to help but how quick would I go unconscious? I'm around 95kg

Reactions: Y78
NerdyNihilist

NerdyNihilist

Nov 27, 2019
I have read about this experiment where a group of people voluntarily hung themselves to see how long it would take to pass out. Some lost consciousness within a few seconds, while others took about 15 seconds. On average, it would take 10 seconds to pass out. Keep in mind, you could be unlucky and end up suffocating to death. I don't think that's what you're aiming for.

Best of luck to you.

Reactions: one4all and Y78
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
The dog lead could be arisk to break and with 95kg it would be idealto use a rope around 12mm thickness. If it´s too thin it will cut deep into your neck and hurt. If it´s too thick it will take long to pass out. I´m 94kg for me 12mm was ideal (I passed out in about 10seconds I was told, but was saved).

Reactions: Y78 and NerdyNihilist
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Oh god that would be awful! Why is nothing easy!!
The dog lead could be arisk to break and with 95kg it would be idealto use a rope around 12mm thickness. If it´s too thin it will cut deep into your neck and hurt. If it´s too thick it will take long to pass out. I´m 94kg for me 12mm was ideal (I passed out in about 10seconds I was told, but was saved). I've tested it with my weight and it is a round lead about 10-12mm thick. Was the 10 seconds horrible? Everytime I've tried with holding something around my neck and pulling tight and I get light headed I always freak out. I'm wondering if taking something would help that

Last edited:
Reactions: Y78
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
if i take 100kg /4 meter long rope/6-8 mm thick/hangs man tie/ 6 meter high beam would the head chopped off ? cause its the long rope who did the effect

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
I'm back looking into this as my last attempt with a vehicle didn't work. The dog lead is the width of my thumb and the beam is a thick 4X4. I really need to get out there and see if it would work without my husband seeing!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lady black
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Good luck hope it will work for you

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Hmm the beam isn't that much taller than me and is only a 2x4 and I'm over 100kg now with meds. Unsure if this will work?
Good luck hope it will work for you
Thank you. Could you give me some tips from when you tried?

Last edited:
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
If you like, yes, but for me it was simple full suspension

H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
With that weight you can do partial suspension so that you don't have to worry about finding an high spot that can also hold the weight (and more, because you jump/push chair away). You need 10 to 15kg to compress the carotid artery.
That dog lead sounds like its enough for that, if it does tighten up enough, but you can test it yourself by taking it around your neck and tighten it, that would also tell you how you react on it and whats the best spot.

Just remember that people are successful with scarfs and belts and that it is the most common suicide method that million people chose per year without having to do research. How hard can it be?

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I place the noose above the adam´s apple and the knot at the back of the neck. I passed out within seconds I was told by the person that rescued me, and no there was no panic

taffitj

taffitj

Apr 9, 2020
I place the noose above the adam´s apple and the knot at the back of the neck. I passed out within seconds I was told by the person that rescued me, and no there was no panic
Can a loop be placed below the adam apple? I'm terribly uncomfortable if I place a loop above the Adam's apple.
At the lower placement, after a few seconds it gets dark in my eyes and tingling all over my body begins, then I start to shake a little, I did not go beyond this stage. Am I doing everything right?

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I only tried above and it worked at full suspension. I gave up quick at partial hanging so I don´t know...