• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

imjustanemptyshell

A nobody
Nov 9, 2020
Yea I failed... couldn't go through... stuck on this earth. Sorry for posting so much...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: holymouse, Hurt, darksideofthebright and 7 others
BLUE1970

BLUE1970

Experienced
Nov 3, 2020
I'm sorry you're having a hard time, maybe re-evaluate with the notion that it just wasn't your time yet rather than believing you're a failure.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and OminousVaL
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Don't worry. I failed too (with partial).
Do your family know about it? I hope they don't because I don't want you to lose freedom just like I did.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and OminousVaL
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I understand, nothing about this is easy. You are not posting too much, in fact I would not mind hearing from you more.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and BLUE1970
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
It's okay, maybe it's just not your time yet
sending hugs :hug:

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
I

imjustanemptyshell

A nobody
Nov 9, 2020
Thanks guys... but I need to go so bad.... SN is inaccessible where I live. So I chose hanging but it doesn't seem to be working out. Help....:(

C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
I know this feeling.. I was sitting on a branch for hours yesterday, had the knot around my neck it was a 5metre drop.. I planned it well so it would hopefully break my neck.. Survival instinct and fear got the better of me.. Mainly that I could be dangling from the rope in alot of pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen and darksideofthebright
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I am so sorry to hear that you are struggling emotionally. It is definitely difficult to live on knowing you could have ctb, but maybe it isn't time yet. The bus, however, will still be there for you when you want to catch it.

Don't worry about posting too much, we are all here to support you to our best capabilities so if you ever need to vent or talk, others and I are here for you. :hug: Sending you love.

Reactions: Time to fly
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
For us it is better that you are posting, you have the support of so many here and seeing posts from you are good...please dont beat yourself up over this...

Reactions: darksideofthebright