K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
So I was planning on doing a full suspension and i was standing on the chair at 4am this morning when I had the house to myself. I was all ready to be free I guess, but I was too scared to jump off the stall.
I would rather have someone else kill me then do it myself. Does anyone else feel like that?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Worndown, Lady black, hfdepression30 and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If someone choked me out and put me in a sarco, I guess I would like that very much.

• Love
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
So I was planning on doing a full suspension and i was standing on the chair at 4am this morning when I had the house to myself. I was all ready to be free I guess, but I was too scared to jump off the stall.
I would rather have someone else kill me then do it myself. Does anyone else feel like that?
It's crossed my mind, although it's not a frequent thought. Not too long ago I was watching a Netflix crime docuseries and there was an episode where a woman, she was an ex-marine corp, alcoholic and used drugs, anyway, she admitted to putting her suicidal male friend in a headlock and squeezing his neck until he stopped moving, until he was dead.. later she admitted that she just wanted to know what it was like to kill someone with her bare hands, but when I saw that, as disturbing as it is to give someone else that responsibility which would essentially make them a murderer, I wished that I could give someone that responsibility too so I would stop walking away from doing it myself

• Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
later she admitted that she just wanted to know what it was like to kill someone with her bare hand
Yeah, she's a psychopath. Saying that, if I was close to someone and they asked me to do that I would.

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
I wish someone would just shoot me or be in a car accident or something. I nearly died in a car crash but sadly I survived.
I tried partial hanging but couldn't pass out. Will probably have to go by full suspension.

• Love
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and GenesAndEnvironment
MMB

MMB

Every form of refuge has its price
Mar 14, 2021
If somebody could shoot me or inject me with a lethal dose and not be done for murder/manslaughter then hell yes!

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
I would love to get hanged would make it much easier and more interesting by getting punished for being a loser

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Could you describe the attempt?
Sure but it's pretty pathetic. I was staying at a hotel after becoming homeless after my failed attempt at jumping. I went round a few stores and eventually found a rope that used to tow cars. I also brought a dog lead from pets at home but it was useless too elastic I think. Anyway I jammed the rope between the door and made a noose. I then knelt down but I couldn't pass out. At one stage I think I was quite close but I ended up automatically standing up. It was far from painless. Just felt like my head was going to implode, I got a bad headache, my ears wouldn't stop ringing and I ended up going purple with red marks on my neck. After repeated attempts to pass out I just flopped to the floor and gave up.
It wasnt very well thought out. Im pretty dissociated and over emotional. I'll think it through better next time.

• Hugs
Reactions: MMB and hfdepression30
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sure but it's pretty pathetic. I was staying at a hotel after becoming homeless after my failed attempt at jumping. I went round a few stores and eventually found a rope that used to tow cars. I also brought a dog lead from pets at home but it was useless too elastic I think. Anyway I jammed the rope between the door and made a noose. I then knelt down but I couldn't pass out. At one stage I think I was quite close but I ended up automatically standing up. It was far from painless. Just felt like my head was going to implode, I got a bad headache, my ears wouldn't stop ringing and I ended up going purple with red marks on my neck. After repeated attempts to pass out I just flopped to the floor and gave up.
It wasnt very well thought out. Im pretty dissociated and over emotional. I'll think it through better next time.
Every single failed partial I've heard of (that wasn't aborted due to SI, rope, knot, anchor, found, etc) involved kneeling rather than squatting down and extending the legs like the "just do it" guy.

Did your knees touch the ground? @DarkWolf (@ due to edit, sry).

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkWolf and hfdepression30
hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
This is fairly similar to how I felt and I think it may be because we didn't find the sweet spot to compress the carotids.. so if we continued and succeeded I imagine the cause of death would be asphyxia from a crushed trachea rather than hypoxia due to carotid compression.. I'm gonna spend some time later this evening to try and find the right spot on my neck

Reactions: DarkWolf
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Every single failed partial I've heard of (that wasn't aborted due to SI, rope, knot, anchor, found, etc) involved kneeling rather than squatting down and extending the legs like the "just do it" guy.
That's interesting to know. I might just being stupid here but I wonder why kneeling would be less effective. I don't really know a lot about hanging. Jumping was always my preferred method.
This is fairly similar to how I felt and I think it may be because we didn't find the sweet spot to compress the carotids.. so if we continued and succeeded I imagine the cause of death would be asphyxia from a crushed trachea rather than hypoxia due to carotid compression.. I'm gonna spend some time later this evening to try and find the right spot on my neck
That's exactly what it felt like just like trachea was going to collapse. I can'try seem to find the right spot at all.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
That's interesting to know. I might just being stupid here but I wonder why kneeling would be less effective. I don't really know a lot about hanging.
The idea is to place around 70% of the bodyweight on the noose, in my mind this HAS to compress the carotids (if the weight is average or above, at least), no matter where the noose is placed on the neck (exception maybe if it's too low or of course on one side (:pfff:)). Sure, this would compress the trachea as well and will fucking suck as hard as full suspension, I reckon.

This is why I asked if you touched the ground when kneeling. Since then you'd obviously not be putting a majority of your weight on that noose. And apparently the body can stand up from this position whilst hanging, if the feet are kicked out and the legs extended I can't see this happening tbh.

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
That's exactly what it felt like just like trachea was going to collapse. I can'try seem to find the right spot at all.
Same. I guess it's easier for some and harder for others. If I can't find it, I'm just going to have to try and continue with asphyxia or go ahead with charcoal burning

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
The idea is to place around 70% of the bodyweight on the noose, in my mind this HAS to compress the carotids (if the weight is average or above, at least), no matter where the noose is placed on the neck (exception maybe if it's too low or of course on one side (:pfff:)). Sure, this would compress the trachea as well and will fucking suck as hard as full suspension, I reckon.

This is why I asked if you touched the ground when kneeling. Since then you'd obviously not be putting a majority of your weight on that noose. And apparently the body can stand up from this position whilst hanging, if the feet are kicked out and the legs extended I can't see this
That would make sense. I wasn't totally kneeling but I still probably didn't put enough weight on it. It was quite a rushed attempt.
Same. I guess it's easier for some and harder for others. If I can't find it, I'm just going to have to try and continue with asphyxia or go ahead with charcoal burning
I just really want some SN but it's proving very hard if not impossible to get.

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
I just really want some SN but it's proving very hard if not impossible to get.
SN is one of those ideal but not very realistic methods for me so I don't spend too much time thinking about it. I wish you luck getting hold of it if you're trying

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Everyone faces this problem.

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
Could you describe the attempt?
I have tried partial and I can't seem to pass that feeling of my head feeling like it's about to explode is there something I am not doing right? The rope is under my jaw line
Everyone faces this problem.
It's so hard! I am so desperate but I wish I was able to get N instead
It's crossed my mind, although it's not a frequent thought. Not too long ago I was watching a Netflix crime docuseries and there was an episode where a woman, she was an ex-marine corp, alcoholic and used drugs, anyway, she admitted to putting her suicidal male friend in a headlock and squeezing his neck until he stopped moving, until he was dead.. later she admitted that she just wanted to know what it was like to kill someone with her bare hands, but when I saw that, as disturbing as it is to give someone else that responsibility which would essentially make them a murderer, I wished that I could give someone that responsibility too so I would stop walking away from doing it myself
I know this sounds terrible but when I see on the news someone was stabbed or even that terrible murder of Sarah, I wish i had taken their place

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lady black and hfdepression30
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I have tried partial and I can't seem to pass that feeling of my head feeling like it's about to explode is there something I am not doing right? The rope is under my jaw line
I'm guessing there's simply not enough pressure.

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
I wish someone would just shoot me or be in a car accident or something. I nearly died in a car crash but sadly I survived.
I tried partial hanging but couldn't pass out. Will probably have to go by full suspension.
Do you plan on an certain date?
I'm guessing there's simply not enough pressure.
Do you have to keep pushing even if your head feels like its going to explode?

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
Pushing? There should be no pushing, this is hanging.
No I meant when I have tried partial, i have pushed my head towards the floor becuase I was using my bed railing and it's not that high so I have to kneel down

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No I meant when I have tried partial, i have pushed my head towards the floor becuase I was using my bed railing and it's not that high so I have to kneel down
Is this some kind of joke? How old are you?

S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Such a cruel existence. That we are constantly trolled by this meaningless existence. Those of us who long to be murdered or killed by an outside source are forced to keep living, yet people who want to live, are murdered and wrongfully killed everyday. What kind of world is this?

Reactions: Eternity04, katesmith and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not sure why you are taking this personally? I was just saying How I was trying and the exploding head buisness
Nothing personal about it, wdym? The exploding head comes from getting enough pressure to close jugulars but not enough 4 carotids.

hfdepression30

hfdepression30

Experienced
Mar 30, 2021
The strength and force on your neck should come from your limp body weight, that means you can't carry any of your weight in your feet or legs because you're taking away the pressure from your neck.. with partial suspension you essentially still need to hang. The only difference is there's no lift, no drop and your body is touching the floor in some form, but not holding, carrying or balancing your weight.

if you're standing there and just pushing your head down to cause pressure then it's not going to be enough

Last edited:
DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
Do you plan on an certain date?

Do you have to keep pushing even if your head feels like its going to explode?
No not yet. I'm too dissociated from a lot of very overwhelming things that are happening atm. I need to get my head straight (well as straight as it can be for me ) first before I attempt again. I failed at hanging because I was being overemotional and frantic. I will also need to book a hotel or find a good tree as I live with other people now I can't die at home. I'm undecided on hanging it's painful and unpleasant.

K

katesmith

Mar 30, 2021
The strength and force on your neck should come from your limp body weight, that means you can't carry any of your weight in your feet or legs because you're taking away the pressure from your neck.. with partial suspension you essentially still need to hang. The only difference is there's no lift, no drop and your body is touching the floor in some form, but not holding, carrying or balancing your weight.

if you're standing there and just pushing your head down to cause pressure then it's not going to be enough
To be honest, I am not even sure how to do it
No not yet. I'm too dissociated from a lot of very overwhelming things that are happening atm. I need to get my head straight (well as straight as it can be for me ) first before I attempt again. I failed at hanging because I was being overemotional and frantic. I will also need to book a hotel or find a good tree as I live with other people now I can't die at home. I'm undecided on hanging it's painful and unpleasant.
Does your family know anything? Do you mind me asking how you failed your hanging attempt

DarkWolf

DarkWolf

Worthless Loser
Mar 29, 2021
I think once lock down is over I might book a hotel and try again. I think I only failed because I was able to stand up because my vision did start going a bit black. I think I was just too distressed when I tried and that's why I failed.
To be honest, I am not even sure how to do it

Does your family know anything? Do you mind me asking how you failed your hanging attempt
My 'family' know I tried to jump off a cliff as the police informed them and I was sectioned. Hospital kicked me out after a day even tho they knew I was homeless and had nowhere to go. I then stayed at a hotel. I was literally left alone with no support or concern from anyone apart from the odd text from an acquaintance or two. After a week I tried to hang myself. No one knows I tried to hang myself. It doesn't even occur to anyone that I'm still very suicidal. I've been left alone completely. No one sees me, I can't wait to be dead.
I failed because I'm all over the place and didn't think it through. I couldn't pass out I was hoping it would be painless but I think I just need to accept that I will die in agony, better than staying on this planet much longer. I was nearly there I think because I was somewhat fading and I couldn't breathe. My body just stood up on its own.
I'm also very dissociated I nearly caused a RTA because I'm so confused and spaced out.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and GenesAndEnvironment