Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I finished my set up in the kitchen and Its quite sobering when your tying the knots... I really want to try partial suspension im worried my friend might not be able to take me down by himself and seek the neighbors for help, i dont want anyone else to see me in that state. But at the same time with partial suspension theres a HUGE risk that my survival instincts will kick in and i would really want to avoid that. So i think im just going to do the full suspension, and leave him instructions at the door of the house.

Set-up

Its a thick 220v copper twisted wire with a slippery plastic cover, im using a slip knot just tried it out and it tightens extremely quickly and very well. Tied off to a support beam.

My height: 6'
My weight: 150lbs

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round all the way home"

Reactions: Circles
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
I'd go with the full suspension, better chance of success

Reactions: Jiva, usernameNotFound and Circles
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I'd go with the full suspension, better chance of success
Partial can be done if done right and with enough determination. I could only do full suspension at the nearest in a park which might sound alarms especially at night. Too much risks. I tried full one time and it frightened me more dangling violently thrashing around even after drinking a bottle of vodka. If you are for sure about doing full then I would tie your hands together cause once you drop your survival mode kicks in really fast. Something about dying in my own room just feels so much safer even though my mother would find me. There's no win win. I just want to be in a comfortable place before I go.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Partial-Elf, Its911 and 1 other person
John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
Partial can be done if done right and with enough determination. I could only do full suspension at the nearest in a park which might sound alarms especially at night. Too much risks. I tried full one time and it frightened me more dangling violently thrashing around even after drinking a bottle of vodka. If you are for sure about doing full then I would tie your hands together cause once you drop your survival mode kicks in really fast. Something about dying in my own room just feels so much safer even though my mother would find me. There's no win win. I just want to be in a comfortable place before I go.
How much did full hurt? Are you overweight with extra neck fat or muscle? Did you start to lose consciousness and if so after how long? sorry for all the questions

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
If done properly, partial:
  • Should cause you to lose consciousness in 15 seconds or less
  • Should not be painful and in fact should be almost euphoric or a heavy "drunk" feeling
  • Should not interfere too much with your breathing or swallowing
  • Should cause your vision to start dimming

To do partial correctly:
  • Sit into the noose HARD and FAST, don't pussyfoot around
  • Make sure your rope and anchor points aren't going to flake out
  • Make sure you won't get found
  • Pad your neck area
It can take a little trial and error

Last edited:
Reactions: justwannadie, DoneWithThis, Redt2go and 1 other person
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I finished my set up in the kitchen and Its quite sobering when your tying the knots... I really want to try partial suspension im worried my friend might not be able to take me down by himself and seek the neighbors for help, i dont want anyone else to see me in that state. But at the same time with partial suspension theres a HUGE risk that my survival instincts will kick in and i would really want to avoid that. So i think im just going to do the full suspension, and leave him instructions at the door of the house.

Set-up

Its a thick 220v copper twisted wire with a slippery plastic cover, im using a slip knot just tried it out and it tightens extremely quickly and very well. Tied off to a support beam.

My height: 6'
My weight: 150lbs

"The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round all the way home"
Are you asking us how our experience with with hanging?
Well. Ive tried it a few times
Couple of times sitting criss cross with a scarf tied to the leg of my bed. Leaned forward. Nothing but choking. Hell naw I thought. Repeated a few times
Proper set up. Tightened scarfsonto my clothing rack in my closet. Dropped, instantly like @therhydler suggested. Seemed to work, no real pain just wasn't instant loss of concious I hoped for. Readjusted my tie on my neck a little father to see if I could lose conciousness, no luck there either, no pain, no choking, just wasn't blacking out. Repeat a couple times
Bought a thin climbing rope, fuck no I said. Choked
Haven't tried since
I'm using CO or ggb
These were experiments that I didn't care if I died in. So you can count them as attempts or test runs. Idk

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
It really hurt especially the rope burnt my neck. I have a skinny neck but nevertheless the pressure builds up quickly as soon as you kick the bucket, chair, whatever. I used a tree in my backyard and was leaned towards hugging the tree. I freaked out as soon as I dropped and was thrashing, scared af, adrenaline pumping and got hold of the tree to reach the branch the rope was attached to cut it with my knife. Fyi if you are for sure going with full suspension don't bring scissors or a knife cause that just made me doubt and put into the mindset of already fucking it up. I was incredibly weak, light headed and my legs were shaking. I fell on the ground exhausted, ended up throwing up and just laid there distraught of how I fucked that up. Good times.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Its911
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
If done properly, partial:
  • Should cause you to lose consciousness in 15 seconds or less
  • Should not be painful and in fact should be almost euphoric or a heavy "drunk" feeling
  • Should not interfere too much with your breathing or swallowing
  • Should cause your vision to start dimming

To do partial correctly:
  • Sit into the noose HARD and FAST, don't pussyfoot around
  • Make sure your rope and anchor points aren't going to flake out
  • Make sure you won't get found
  • Pad your neck area
It can take a little trial and error

Whats a good example of something i can use to pad the neck??? If im doing full suspension should i also pad the neck?

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Whats a good example of something i can use to pad the neck??? If im doing full suspension should i also pad the neck?
Don't see why not but I'd only put two pads one on each side of the Adam's apple.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Its911
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I've used a wash cloth. Unsure about whether to pad with full suspension, but if I had to guess... I'd probably say it's fine. Don't see why it should really be different

Reactions: Its911 and Circles
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I've used a wash cloth. Unsure about whether to pad with full suspension, but if I had to guess... I'd probably say it's fine. Don't see why it should really be different

I think im going to pad just to avoid the really obvious ligature mark on my neck in case i have an open casket funeral, i gotta time this perfect. Enough to die without the possibily for resuscitation but not long enough to become a dark purple bloated sack of meat. I think with 45 mins i will be more than comfortable.

Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
It really hurt especially the rope burnt my neck. I have a skinny neck but nevertheless the pressure builds up quickly as soon as you kick the bucket, chair, whatever. I used a tree in my backyard and was leaned towards hugging the tree. I freaked out as soon as I dropped and was thrashing, scared af, adrenaline pumping and got hold of the tree to reach the branch the rope was attached to cut it with my knife. Fyi if you are for sure going with full suspension don't bring scissors or a knife cause that just made me doubt and put into the mindset of already fucking it up. I was incredibly weak, light headed and my legs were shaking. I fell on the ground exhausted, ended up throwing up and just laid there distraught of how I fucked that up. Good times.

I would've liked to try CO but im terrified of ending up with serious brain injury or in a Veg State, but they say you go off painless in your sleep, and it gives a rose colored skin, but i dont have a metal bucket or anything i can burn 5kg of charcoal in.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I think im going to pad just to avoid the really obvious ligature mark on my neck in case i have an open casket funeral, i gotta time this perfect. Enough to die without the possibily for resuscitation but not long enough to become a dark purple bloated sack of meat. I think with 45 mins i will be more than comfortable.
Marks are easy to cover when they prepare your body. I could be wrong but I think almost all open casket bodies are slathered in makeup to make their skin tone look normal and to cover dark circles under the eyes, wounds, etc

V

Volomori83

Haunted by the ghosts of the past
Jul 9, 2018
How I pad the rope? or it's about put a sheet on my neck before the rope?
Yeah just wrap a wash cloth (or any fabric) around your neck. It reduces rubbing on the skin and generally improves comfort somewhat.

Reactions: Partial-Elf