• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I would like to know if my closet will going to endure my weight (85kg!). 20200901 090725

• Aww..
Reactions: theguineapigking and Nutmeg
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hello. It's hard to say for sure, but generally I would NOT rely on a closet to hold your weight. Partial, maybe. Full, I doubt in terms of safety. Again though, it's hard to say for sure from the picture provided. Most people use a basement ceiling beam, a tree, etc. Also, the strap in the picture looks unreliable(strength wise), FYI. Be careful with this and keep in mind the risk of brain damage if you're found early...many people don't know that it's so risky if you're found early. It's not like sn in that way...(I assume you know this already).

Are you planning to go soon? Any second thoughts? Or is this just a 'just in case' plan?

Best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quinlor
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I think it would probably will be able to work for you.

It is difficult to tell without being able to test the strength? 85kg does not sound like too much weight for a closet to support if it is well built.

I would recommend trying to find a way to test it prior to going through with this though.

You are questioning wether or not the closet will be strong enough to work. If it were me, I would abandon the idea of the closet to find something else to be more certain.

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Hello. It's hard to say for sure, but generally I would NOT rely on a closet to hold your weight. Partial, maybe. Full, I doubt in terms of safety. Again though, it's hard to say for sure from the picture provided. Most people use a basement ceiling beam, a tree, etc. Also, the strap in the picture looks unreliable(strength wise), FYI. Be careful with this and keep in mind the risk of brain damage if you're found early...many people don't know that it's so risky if you're found early. It's not like sn in that way...(I assume you know this already).

Are you planning to go soon? Any second thoughts? Or is this just a 'just in case' plan?

Best wishes.
Well, this plan used to stuck around my mind almost every single day so sometimes a need someone to tell me not to do it ... thanks