• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I'm still really confused about what knot is needed, for full hanging specifically. Everywhere there's something different being said and until now so far I went with the slipknot until I heard more and more about other type of knots. There's another strange thing, if I do a slipknot and place the noose behind me it slips for some reason, if i do place it in front of me it doesn;t anymore, does it matter where i place the noose?

i'd love if these questions regarding hanging wouldn't get ignored. thanks.

Reactions: Solar1703
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
different types of slipknots
i was waking some simple slip knot where the lose end of the rope would just slide out when pressure applied unti i learned a different method of making it

Reactions: Solar1703
Dreamsindarkness

Dreamsindarkness

Jul 6, 2022
different types of slipknots
i was waking some simple slip knot where the lose end of the rope would just slide out when pressure applied unti i learned a different method of making it
What was the other method? I'm having that same problem

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
With a little bit of googling, you can find the instructions online for how to tie a hangman's knot. Form my understanding, history has proven this to be the most successful.