D

dead_soul56

Aug 27, 2018
Hello, I am about to hang myself really soon i'm am really scared though after watching this youtube video at the end it says when you cut the carotid arteries off that you have full body cramps i'm wondering if that's really true?

Reactions: Ixtab
L

livingisloathing

Sep 9, 2018
Yes your body WILL cramp and convulse

Reactions: dead_soul56
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
If you've cut off the carotid artery you'll be too far out of it to give a shit to be honest.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and dead_soul56
O

Obliged to do it

Sep 16, 2018
Do u guys think the body cramps and movements might wake up my roommate? Id like to do it in the wardrobe

D

dead_soul56

Aug 27, 2018
Do u guys think the body cramps and movements might wake up my roommate? Id like to do it in the wardrobe
I highly recommend you don't and wait for a time when no one is in your home for at least an hour. It not worth risking brain damage.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and SamK
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
I dont want to put you off but when i came close to this being successful i felt like i was having a heart attack,
you might experience some chest pain. It's just a sign that oxygen is definitely not circulating and geting to the heart..then brain.

Sending love
Sam

Reactions: lv-gras and dead_soul56
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
Hanging causes convulsions yes but as far as i'm aware you would be unconscious and would not be aware when they happen.. most likely you'd be unconscious.. the convulsions are caused by lack of oxygen getting to the brain... it will make your limbs and body thrash around a little bit

Reactions: lv-gras, betteroffdead, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I tried it a couple of weeks back as a test run and convulsed to the point where the rope slackened from the door handle and l hit the deck and came to. I'd been unconscious for about a minute and didn't feel any of it, but I'd definitely advise you to make sure your rope is very secure in order to prevent this.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment