• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CalmStrikeofMercy

CalmStrikeofMercy

Detatched Observer.
Dec 8, 2019
Hello,

I am seeking to make an exit bag in conjunction with argon. I am unfamiliar with the set-up. I know there needs to be a regulator of some sort but am unsure exactly what I would be doing and am making sure I have everything right by bouncing ideas off so as to not short supply myself.

Could anyone walk me through the process?

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
CalmStrikeofMerc,
Welcome to the forum, I see you just joined us yesterday. Once you make at least 5 posts of your own anywhere on forum threads you will be able to
"start a conversation" which we refer to as PM (private message) and members will be able to PM you also.
Regarding your question about exit bags, please check the meta-threads on a subject you want to learn about. On the main page, after you select ?Suicide Discussion" the next menu will appear, and about 3 threads down is "resources."
On that page you can read about methods on very informative threads created by SS forum members and on that page numerous links that will lead you to answers for your questions, or at least can point to links, books, videos and get you stared wth pertinent information.
AThere is a wealth of information in that thread, and vast knowledge and experience of other upon which you can use. Again, welcome, and read away.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Hi CalmofStrike, I am also hoping to discuss privately. How many posts did you have to make before being able to private message? I have done 5

Not sure if you're aware how the forum works, but if you click on an avatar, you can often see the last time a user was active. You're commenting on a lot of old threads with folks who have been inactive for a long time, so it's just spamming the news feed. If you need help with how to use the forum, I suggest contacting a mod. @Hasssssuùuu and @Meretlein are two mods who have both been active lately. As soon as you can PM, perhaps today or tomorrow, you can PM them, or maybe they'll see this since I tagged them and they might reach out to you.

• Love
Reactions: pole