• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
Hi, I am new here and this is my first post. So coming to the topic I heard that there is a fish called fugu which we can eat at restaurants in Japan. But if parts are not cut properly and if we eat it there may be poisoning (tetrodotoxin) which is 200 times poisonous than cyanide. It seems first after we eat poisonous part our mouth will become numb then paralysis followed by death and there is no antidote to it. Any Japanese who knows regarding this can provide more info on this like what is the scale of availability, reliability and pain factor.

Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, TheGoodGuy and Jumper Geo
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
There's a cool Columbo episode with the fugu fish. Is that where you got your inspiration?

Q

qwerty32

I tried.
Apr 13, 2020
From what I see and hear, the sushi cooks go through intensive training training and must be tested in order to get certification and allowed to serve. Of course they never serve the poisonous parts. Those parts are cut out and put into a lock box.

The customers who die are eating at places where the restaurant hasn't been certified or allowed to serve it.

Reactions: Vickyalmighty
V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
Not really, I am from India and I have been searching for lethal poison and I got this
There's a cool Columbo episode with the fugu fish. Is that where you got your inspiration?

Reactions: Epsilon0
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Not really, I am from India and I have been searching for lethal poison and I got this

Hya,

Welcome to SS, I was also curious about this fish but it's a painful death, I hope the link below provides some help.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/death-by-fish-that-is-more-poisonous-than-cyanide.36361

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Vickyalmighty