GideonVandaleur

GideonVandaleur

Envoy of the Silence
Dec 15, 2021
"Content." Internet words man ugh. Are there any words? The most recent internet word that makes me wanna just punch faces till my hands explode--"Surface, surfacing."

I was watching an interview with Jon Stewart from the Daily Show and the dude said words that were, what were they? "Are there any projects you will be surfacing over the next few months?" Wow. Surfacing? By surfacing do you mean bringing to our attention or something like that? Why don't you just use those extra words? I know life is short, but it's not so fucking short that you've got to contract all of your fucking pretentiousness into one fucked word that indicates you're a piece of shit.

Unless that's your mission on earth, you need to use a lot of buzzwords because it's not enough to be a piece of shit in this world. You've gotta compress it, go deep, go hard, get in there, get amongst it, keep pushing, jam pack it in there, until your full of shitness forms a density. A density that punches through the dimensions of the known universe. You've actually formed a black hole and in that way, the sucking force of the black-hole-ness that is you will attract the love you need.

You're a human, you need love. So you've got to fire buzzwords at the world and you'll fucking get love. It will be sprayed all over you by other black-holes. And again, if you're not familiar with the concept of black-holes, well let me fucking tell ya. They're black and they're fucking holes. Okay? So I'm not going to go on about it because obviously its an intense subject with a few aspects to it. I mean there's at least two aspects, you've got blackness and fuck me that's a hole!

Yeah, you don't need buzzwords for that kind of shit baby. You just need to get away from that location as fast as humanly possible. And that's the issue man, my life has become a black-hole because I am a modern man and I have to float around in a fuckosphere of buzzwords like surfacing. And I can't wait to use that word in an actual fucking sentence because only then will I get the punch in the face I think I need to just shake my shit up. Because I need to go to the next level. Yeah, I need to go to the buzzword level where the success is and for that I'm going to need a head injury to make me sync up with a brave new world where I get paid a lot of money for saying what people wanna hear in a language they are pretending to understand. Amen.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: GentleJerk, whatevs and Sister of the Moon
Sister of the Moon

Sister of the Moon

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Amen indeed.
On point as always. I wish I could write like that.

• Love
Reactions: GideonVandaleur
GideonVandaleur

GideonVandaleur

Envoy of the Silence
Dec 15, 2021
Amen indeed.
On point as always. I wish I could write like that.
Thank you so much! I started writing in 2010 ferociously outputting from the core of my soul. I sucked when I first started and it took 10 years of practice to get to this point. I believe you can write better than me if you put your mind to it.

• Love
Reactions: Al_stargate and Sister of the Moon