angeldevil

angeldevil

angel kinnie
Feb 26, 2023
i just got a new bf and i already love him so much. hes so sweet and told me i can talk to him about anything if im feeling down unlike my ex and it just feels so good that i want to cry (and im actually currently crying xd). nobody has ever wanted to hear me venting so this just feels so special. i think we'll stay together for a long time hopefully since we can actually communicate about stuff like this.

also because of that i feel like my mental healths better atm with his support and i haven't attempted or cut myself in a long time so i think i'll have a break from here at least for now. (:

• Love
Reactions: LateForTheBus, Yavannah, plurkid and 1 other person
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
That's so sweet and pure. I wish you both the best, with a bright future ahead. I'll welcome you back when you return. <3

Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling happy and supported in your new relationship! It's wonderful that you've found someone who is kind and understanding, and who wants to listen to you when you're feeling down. It's important to have a support system, especially when it comes to mental health. It's great that your mental health has been improving with your new partner's support, and I hope that continues. Remember to take care of yourself and prioritize your well-being, even when things are going well. Congratulations on finding happiness and support, and wishing you all the best in your relationship. :heart: