TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
I fucked up with a failed attempt. I rushed my plan. I was going to overdose on 3 meds and jump from a local bridge, i never even made it out the house. I actually rung the ambulance myself but i was too out of it to know what i was even doing or control myself. Not a clue why i rung, all i remember was getting annoyed at the phone press this number for this and this number for this, it kept replaying over and over, next thing someone knocks on the door at midnight, i guess i got up to answer it but didn't even make it to the door. Next thing i remember was me being on the floor staring up at the ambulance crew who were stood in my doorway.
They were so incredibly rude, demanding to go to my kitchen to look for anymore meds even though i gave them everything i had left.
The lady paramedic kept telling me I was talking to the operater on the phone so i can talk to her (not in the nice sense of talking to her), like demanding i answer her questions and got annoyed when i couldn't because my speach made no sense and i was getting annoyed because i couldn't get my words out. Then got told off for sitting down on the way out the house, i was in and out of consciousness because my heart was racing and also found it was skipping a beat when they did the tests in the ambulance, but nope she wanted me to fucking stay stood up, like hello ile just pass out then and probably hit my head on the concrete ontop of the od. I then remember being in resus with 2 canulars in my arms, wires all over and little bits of people asking me stuff but everything else is a blurr/none existent, most of the time i was completely out.
Im so fucking annoyed by the way the paramedics treated me and annoyed at me for ringing them to begin with, i wanted a successful attempt. I guess i atleast now know in my plan which med to omit from it as my main plan is a concoction of meds and a high jump.
Im still in the hospital, since they don't discharge on sundays and i still have a drip in which finishes at midnight. So im gonna be here until atleast monday and i still have to see and convince the mh team to let me go home, so shitting bricks for that, I don't want another section.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stupid little girl, dropdeadfred, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 4 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I am so sorry you were treated so rudely. At many times in my life I have been treated extremely rudely by medical professionals, I think that those who cannot be kind should not be in that job. (My opinion.)

<3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred, whywere, Silvermorning and 1 other person
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
I am so sorry you were treated so rudely. At many times in my life I have been treated extremely rudely by medical professionals, I think that those who cannot be kind should not be in that job. (My opinion.)

<3
Im sorry you have also had to deal with rude medical professionals. I 100% agree there, they deffinatly shouldn't be in the job. I was always taught to treat others how you wish to be tret. It doesn't take effort to treat others with respect and kindness.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Weary Soul
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
It doesn't take effort to treat others with respect and kindness.
If you were hated by the people who are supposed to love you, you might think differently.
It requires allot of energy for me to be polite to the people (family, relatives and "friends") who seek to destroy my life but am forced to interact with.

Sorry for your troubles btw.

TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
If you were hated by the people who are supposed to love you, you might think differently.
It requires allot of energy for me to be polite to the people (family, relatives and "friends") who seek to destroy my life but am forced to interact with.
I do apologize I didn't mean it in the sense of forcing yourself to be nice to someone who isn't nice in return.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am so sorry for how you were treated. When I had a attempt, the cops were told of it by my mental health team and when they came and grabbed me, one cop said to another something like " well at least he is still here, and we do not have to clean up anything, so messy that way" and then they laughed. so I fell so deeply sad for you. I hope that things work out better for you. All the love, caring and empathy in my being goes out to you!!!

• Wow
Reactions: marcusuk63
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
I am so sorry for how you were treated. When I had a attempt, the cops were told of it by my mental health team and when they came and grabbed me, one cop said to another something like " well at least he is still here, and we do not have to clean up anything, so messy that way" and then they laughed. so I fell so deeply sad for you. I hope that things work out better for you. All the love, caring and empathy in my being goes out to you!!!
Oh wow that is such a horrible thing for them to say. Ive had multiple attempts but this is the first time (ignoring when i was sectioned that whole thing was a shit show) someone has been rude or insensitive.
Also thankyou <3

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Oh wow that is such a horrible thing for them to say. Ive had multiple attempts but this is the first time (ignoring when i was sectioned that whole thing was a shit show) someone has been rude or insensitive.
Also thankyou <3
My heart broke in pieces when I read how rude they were to you. There is NEVER EVER any reason to be that way.I wish with all my heart that you find whatever makes you happy and that you feel the support from all of us here. WE ARE a global family that helps each other out and I hope you get out of the darn hospital very fast. My wish for you is a sunny day at the beach with a cold drink in hand!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheLostCause and CC123
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
It makes you want to ring the same cops and use a hand grenade to CTB, leaving a note , here clean that f**ker up.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: mini_weeny and whywere