Kerock

Kerock

Apr 10, 2023
I tucked up. It's funny because it's just chem and it's an easy A class and yet still I'm on the verge of failing. Same for my physics class. Getting an A was viable. But I knew I would somehow fuck up and coinciously/subconsciously I procrastinated enough until I did. I can't even function anymore. I think I am at the stage where I will just kill myself soon. Already started to write down my notes. And even if I manage to scrape by and pass, I still feel like my future is hopeless. I think I just need to be drunk to end it tbh. I'm already an addict anyways. It's honestly pathetic since I do come from a well off family, and yet I can't even do basic tasks like do hw, brush my teeth, groom myself, etc etc. the only respite I have is that I won't have to feel guilty about wasting too much money since I go to a community college so the tuitions are much much cheaper.

vuberpoot1

vuberpoot1

Nov 7, 2023
Are you sure that you're not just struggling with motivation? College is supposed to be hard, and everyone is gonna find certain things hard even when everyone claims they're easy. I think you have the potential to keep moving forward, even though you feel the way you do. Try to find a way to make a schedule for yourself, find ways to improve your concentration, and review your performance to see where you should focus working on. It's all much easier said than done, but I think you can do it.