SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
I was doing OK but now these thoughts have ventured back into my life. All I can think of is CTB. I can barely function anymore. Just wish I was never born. Haven't been on here in a minute, are people still able to get SN? Last time I checked they shut down the Ukrainian source. Help. :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lost Magic, Marco77, Tired_of_myself and 4 others
W

wren-briar

wrenbriar.gitlab.io
Jul 1, 2024
I believe the Ukrainian source is currently available

• Informative
Reactions: SadLad and not-2-b-the-answer
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish I never suffered at all, existence really is too cruel to me. But anyway I wish you the best.

Upvote 0
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
The Ukrainian source is still available. People refer to it as DMC because these are the initials of the three words of the fake company's name.

Upvote 0
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
The BBC just recently hunted the guy selling SN from Ukraine
Bloody bastards want people to resort to hangings and less peaceful methods, it seems.

• Hmph!
Reactions: zenirsar
Upvote 0
N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
I feel your pain. The CTB urges come and go for me. Now they are quite intense. It's probably the change in weather with dreaded Christmas coming over the horizon. As for SN, I dropped that idea long ago. Liver failure via drinking is the likely path for me. Alcohol is cheap and legal.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost Magic
Upvote 0
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I feel your pain. The CTB urges come and go for me. Now they are quite intense. It's probably the change in weather with dreaded Christmas coming over the horizon. As for SN, I dropped that idea long ago. Liver failure via drinking is the likely path for me. Alcohol is cheap and legal.
You do not want to die of liver failure my friend. I have seen it up close. It's torture. Up to you though!

Upvote 0
Z

zenirsar

I Hate the Demiurge!
Aug 23, 2024
The BBC just recently hunted the guy selling SN from Ukraine
Bloody bastards want people to resort to hangings and less peaceful methods, it seems.
This is just horrible. Do they really want people to kill themselves with brutal methods? Possibly leaving them crippled?What a shame.I was lucky that SN is still easily accessible in my country.

Reactions: Lost Magic
Upvote 0
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
This is just horrible. Do they really want people to kill themselves with brutal methods? Possibly leaving them crippled?What a shame.I was lucky that SN is still easily accessible in my country.
Agreed. The BBC sucks (riddled in scandals and George Orwell warned people about them). And they have the nerve to ask people to pay for a television licence. Parasites don't give a fuck about people. The media just wants to control, dictate and dominate. And as you rightly said, they could possibly leave people crippled or badly hurt by attempting more brutal methods. But I betcha if the BBC people had a serious illness, they would fly over to Switzerland in a heart-beat.

Reactions: zenirsar
Upvote 0
N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
You do not want to die of liver failure my friend. I have seen it up close. It's torture. Up to you though!
With so many college students dying from alcohol poisoning due to hazing rituals every year, it just makes sense as an alternative to SN or N. 3 bottles of Everclear with beer chasers on an empty stomach should do the trick.

Upvote 0