• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
things are getting more uncertain on whether ill be able to kill myself or not. it's not about willpower, or anything. i want to die - the fighting thoughts went away a while ago

there's a perfect 2 day window in 12-13 days, where i will be able to do so without much interference at all. but... everything seems to be going fucking wrong... suicide requires prep, of sorts. but i can't fucking find my card to go out and buy rooope, and since i was convinced i was going to hang while preparing this past month, i never scoped out any tall buildings, or the window of time to get hit by a train (yes, im aware of the implications of that method - desperate times have desperate measures)

... i can't fucking stay here another month for things to be sorted out. not even another 2 weeks. i need to go in that window. I can't fucking stand it...

... agh. oh well. sorry for being so... ill figure something out

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, LoiteringClouds, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it's not so difficult to die on our own terms, we shouldn't have to struggle so much to die, I find it cruel how we cannot just choose to peacefully cease existing in a guaranteed way. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: ctbcat