drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Fuck this really, haven't eaten for like 3 days, no money, forced to live in a shithole shelter with family members that i hate, the place is infested with roaches...
Unlike my family i'm a cleanliness freak, i really hate it to live in a cluttered, dirty, old, decrepitating, roach infested place, and when i clean they mess it up back in one day. I really miss my appartment. It's driving me crazy. We really have a completely different mentality and way to live but i'm forced to live with them in this shitty place i hate, otherwise it's the streets.
I really want to gtfo, i plan on going to the marine, but I feel weak and i'm scared to fail the tests, if i fail i will have to wait 1 year to reattempt and i can't live 1 more year in this situation, i will ctb for sure if that happens. Also my mom is pressuring me to do attempt the test quick otherwise she kicks me out.
I can't even train properly, i can't eat properly sometimes there is no food at home i'm starving for days.
I really feel miserable and ashamed, being that vulnerable as a 22yo man, having no freedom can't even feed myself... If only it existed a reliable cheap method of ctb.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Alfarooq_, SexyIncél, conflagration and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful feeling trapped in that situation, existing truly can be so dreadful, I hate how there isn't a straightforward way to permanently escape from all the suffering, it's horrible how we cannot just choose to peacefully leave this world. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: _Alfarooq_ and drownll
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Zero shame, man! You're in an unreasonable situation. Those billionaires (or whatever elite's considered successful) would fucking crumple under what you've been through. Relative to your starting line, you're no doubt impressive

• Love
Reactions: _Alfarooq_ and drownll