CannabisMuncher

CannabisMuncher

You can call me kilometers, cuz ima kms ( He/Him )
Dec 23, 2023
There is a kid that goes to the HS i went to last year that has some college classes for credits. Lets call him Ralph. Not his real name or even similar, but it gets the point across. So Ralph has a grudge against me. Not sure why, he just does. Now for context: im trans. I am a transgender man, which means i was born a female and identify as a man. Now Ralph here is extremely transphobic. He always tries to offend me by misgendering me and such. I try to ignore it since giving him attention is what he wants.
I made a joke regarding suicide ( unrelated to my thoughts on it ) because amazon reccomended me some suspicious looking items together. Ralph then says "I think you should" ( as in ctbing )
it hurt a little but when i die i wont remember it anyway. Between a lecture, he is talking to some other kid and mentions "she has a vag, shes a girl, i can fix her i can make her realise she is a girl and is made to fuck and raise kids"
I am extremely uncomfortable and i know he probably wont actually hurt me, but im still scared he will attempt to assault me. Im not sure what to do or if anyone would believe me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: bloodystarzklt and StrangeAndDeath
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Between a lecture, he is talking to some other kid and mentions "she has a vag, shes a girl, i can fix her i can make her realise she is a girl and is made to fuck and raise kids"
I am extremely uncomfortable and i know he probably wont actually hurt me, but im still scared he will attempt to assault me. Im not sure what to do or if anyone would believe me.
id take it to someone in the school, teacher. principle? preferably
even if someone doesnt believe you, sadly if something were to happen, you can at least say you tried and theyd get in trouble for not taking action

• Love
Reactions: CannabisMuncher