SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
[Note: When I say "you", I'm likely not talking about you. I mean them]

😡

I HATE when people look at my life & think I have no reason to ctb, that the Mythical Competent Psychoanal-ist is gonna solve it, or some dumb shit. Just keep such dumb ideas to yourself; you can think what you want, but Shut. The. Fuck. Up. With your unhelpful pseudo-morality

I support you with what you need to do. Keep your attention there. Your whining — about ME — doesn't help me. No, you do it to help YOU

"If I had your life, I'd live life to the fullest" — wtf are you talking about!? If you had my life, you'd act just like me

And what makes you think that I DON'T!? Just because I'm chill with ctb? Has it never occurred to you that maybe I FUCKING AM "LiViNG mY liFe t0 teh fulLesT" BECAUSE I'm willing to quit at any time? Because I'll go to the cusp of nonexistence?

I'll give that up, for what... the cowardice of people who cling to life?

And I may change my mind tomorrow, if tomorrow carries sufficient preconditions. So stop wasting my limited time, in this thing you waste called "life"

People like when I'm all chatty & caring. Then when I request them to skip this depressing line of conversation, they just barrel ahead & ruin my next fucking couple of hours, when I'm trying to be fucking nice

♨︎

Fortunately, I know no one willing or capable of betraying me to the state if I catch the bus

I suppose one wouldn't like to become the peculiar focus of someone with nothing left to lose. Who's willing to spend 5 months twisting their life into one last piece of art

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Daxter_87, Falseunderworld and 4 others