narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Years using Chrome in my phone Without problems. bla bla bla privacity bla bla metadata bla bla i don't fucking care if works.
But started to fuck with cookies. Always demanding to acept. Always asking even in places where i acepted. this was frustrating, making navigation a true pain in a couple of sites. But whathever. It should temporal. Of course. Today went worse. Now, according to Google i'm a bot and, for a unreachable reason, that fucking shitty navigator refuses to save/store my damn Captcha confirmation, leaving me stucked as bot forever. So fuck you Chrome. Now i've opera.. I was using opera in pc since more than a year. I liked. phone version seems to be also good.

A least it has integrated addblock and, by now (less than 1hour), seems to work smooth and agile.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Shadowplay and 3 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Yeah Gmail is apparently stepping up its security so part of this I guess. Annoying.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and narval
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
iu

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Callie Arcale, blueclover_. and 2 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Now opera doesn't allows to enable push up notifications in SS

Esta

Reactions: Callie Arcale and Bot
Bot

Bot

bpd is ruining my life
Aug 8, 2021
i love opera, Firefox is also great since it is privacy friendly but has not so many cool features as opera, i wish there was a browser which has every good things from booth browsers:) but yeah i know that, its fuc*i g annoying, nothing is perfect sadly

Reactions: narval
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
I used Chrome a while ago, but i heard that they store your personal informations to their database. While most people's personal informations are useless, this could get bad real quick if you're trying to do a shady transaction like buying N when it's illegal in your country. An IT guy on here wrote that your best bet right now is to use Brave, D2Go is not as safe as it used to be. Of course, when doing illegal transactions you should be careful to not leave any trace behind, because even though the probability is low you might just happen to be the unlucky target of police investigation. Watch your backs, folks.

Reactions: Shadowplay and narval