P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's not that 2024 would start really bad for me, it's relatively quiet and everything is on a low level like it's for quite some time but so many thoughts about the past years fuck my day up. So many things that went wrong what ultimately lead to the fact that I found my way to SaSu community (that was obviously the best thing that happened to me last year! Joining this great supporting community here.). I hate to think about how good my life could be now if not everything went wrong in the past 6-7 years and especially in the last 2-3 years. I wish there was a format button for my brain.

• Hugs
Reactions: donsie, lifewasawillowtv, bloodystarzklt and 3 others
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
I'm sorry, and I totally relate to this, I regret a lot of decisions I made in the last few years. These missed opportunities to turn my life around are one of the main reasons why I want to leave and maybe get the chance to start over :\

• Hugs
Reactions: donsie and Praestat_Mori
L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
I relate to you 100%. I can't stop thinking back at poor decision after poor decision that put me where I'm at today. Hopefully we are able to find peace soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: donsie and Praestat_Mori
bloodystarzklt

bloodystarzklt

may you never forget me.
Jan 10, 2024
i relate to you. I can't help but think about how my life would be right now if i had made different decisions or had followed a different path..

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
It's not that 2024 would start really bad for me, it's relatively quiet and everything is on a low level like it's for quite some time but so many thoughts about the past years fuck my day up. So many things that went wrong what ultimately lead to the fact that I found my way to SaSu community (that was obviously the best thing that happened to me last year! Joining this great supporting community here.). I hate to think about how good my life could be now if not everything went wrong in the past 6-7 years and especially in the last 2-3 years. I wish there was a format button for my brain.
I feel this one too. Only, I wonder how my life would have been if only there wasn't any disturbance of ocd, bpd and etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori