• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
I'm trying to work on my webcomic but I can't write, draw, or even think about it because all I can think about is what my new dnd character should be!

Goddamnit I'd rather be planning a future story or even doodling some bullshit nonsense one-off OC than this!

Comics and D&D are my only escapes and they're clashing! Any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: eatantz, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Goddamnit I'd rather be planning a future story or even doodling some bullshit nonsense one-off OC than this!
you've given yourself the idea right here. it's time for a break. draw what you actually want to draw for the time being.

there's no curing art block. every time it happens, you need to 'step away' to give yourself some breathing room.

the important thing is to keep drawing. as long as you're putting lines down literally in any form, even as scribbles on the page, it will bring you back on the right path. this way the creative flow continues.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
spottem

spottem

gurl
Jul 23, 2024
If I'm having art block and ruminating, I have to remind myself to not resist what I'm feeling. I make myself go through with drawing what I actually want to create, or I step away for awhile. Resisting doesn't help.

Reactions: eatantz
D

Draconian Alone

Jul 20, 2024
Hey, you guys were right! I drew an OC for The Boys show that's been ruminating in my head for a bit, I think he came out okay! Might work on my comic a little bit today too! Thanks for the advice!

Attachments

• IMG_2259.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0