• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
Siked myself up all day. Today's the day I get the rope! It's late, but I can still get the rope today?

... I pussied out because it meant a little bit of navigation on my end.

I went out and everything. Got dressed... What the hell is wrong with me? :(

... I need to die ... It's not even a SI thing that's the issue - just pure and utter sloth - laziness. The world never bends to my whims, especially now, and I should get used to it

I'll try find something rope-esque tonight, but I'm full hanging, so I don't know how well that shit'll work...I'm gonna attempt tonight, at least. I'll grasp at any straw I can.

It's times like this where I am especially frustrated about situations like no euthanasia and the amount of hoops you have to jump through to put an end to YOUR OWN life. It's all a sick sort of joke.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons, Yavannah, Akaraine and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel frustrated, I find it to be extreme cruelty how people have to resort to methods like this in the first place and cannot have the option to be euthanised. It's hellish to me how we have to struggle so much to die but anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: Akaraine and Adûnâi
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
It really is such a cruel joke how even in 2024 we still can't have more humane/guaranteed ways of CTB I mean we are not barbarians anymore. I just wish people especially
the ones in power would just get with the times already. But I sincerely apologize for my ramble OP and I can only hope that even with dire circumstance eventually the effort can somehow pay off and you'll get to have all the everlasting peace you could ever want/need.

• Love
Reactions: Akaraine and Adûnâi