O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif

Never accepted me, never was there. Never understood me.
Just another upcoming day of the month to be reminded of the worse in my past.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: settheory, DynamicDepression, W’ren and 7 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
When I was born, father was in hospital because he had fallen off of roof. There was a big chance he would have died on the day I was born. Sadly he didn't and I've had to endure his violence and physical and mental abuse my whole life.

Once when I was younger I had a meeting with one man who was a personal assistant. He asked me what my hobbies are. During my whole life, my dad has never known what my hobbies are. My own father hasn't even noticed if I have legs and can't even remember my skin color. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know my ethnicity or my native language. He literally tends to forget my name and calls me by the dog's name. In the over 20 years he has known me, he hasn't even bothered to learn my name. Meanwhile a random guy who had no reason to be nice to me asked me about my hobbies and encouraged me to pursue my interests. That man who I only met for 45 minutes of my life was more of a father to me than that piece of shit has ever been.

There are millions of men who would make good fathers, who will never have children, and millions of men who who rape, kill, torture their children and are allowed to be fathers and make babies. If only it was the children who chose their fathers and mothers, instead of mothers and fathers choosing to have sex.

Everyone deserves good parents, or at the very least, they deserve never having bad parents.

I'm really sorry you've had a really bad father too. Fatherhood sounds so nice and rewarding. Playing with kids, teaching kids, having fun with kids, watching your kids grow, supporting your kids, being able to help, making a positive difference, being responsible for someone. But unfortunately, I feel most human fathers aren't like some bird fathers who would do anything for their kids, and more like mammalian parents who ejaculate once and then go scratch their ass while mothers and older siblings do all the work.

I really wish people were able to choose their parents.

Never played much FFX, but always wanted. I only played for like 5 minutes about 20 years ago.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DynamicDepression, Pluto, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Both of my parents were horrible to me, though they had a nice act that fooled people, and even fooled me some for a long time.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DynamicDepression, Pluto, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

WhatDoesTheFoxSay?

Hold your head high, and your middle finger higher
Dec 25, 2020
Nth narc father rant. Very ugly. Obscene language. You have been warned.

I FUCKING HATE HIM

Tl/dr Narshole messed up my mind, and no amount of money will compensate for it. They're (narcs) in love with the idea of us, rather than who we truly are. My anxiety skyrockets whenever he's around, more out of fear for Mum than myself.

Mum's the one and only person that still gives a rat's ass about him (me & Co. are so done with him) and can't bear to see him rot in a ditch in his last days. But the lying, backstabbing cunt will curse and swear at her behind her back, giving fuck all for what she's done for all of us. Even though I intend to leave quietly, seeing her humiliated and oppressed fills me with so much rage and hate, and I feel burdened to stay for her sake. I look forward to the day I find the narshole's rotting corpse hanging from the ceiling. When he runs out of victims. Maybe, just maybe. Won't be turning up for the funeral anyways.

Honestly I wish he'd just leave us the fuck alone and let things stay the way they've been (cold indifference), instead of trying to get close to us using 100% pure cringe methods. When it's plain obvious it's out of fear—narshole quakes in his boots at the thought of having no one to take care of him when he's old.

Worst part? THE SHENANIGANS NEVER END!

If a stranger asks of him, I'd tell them, in the most polite way possible, "I don't have one".

FFX looks awesome.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, Dr Iron Arc and waitingforrest
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
My own father hasn't even noticed if I have legs and can't even remember my skin color. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know my ethnicity or my native language.
Is this meant to be taken literally? Like are you adopted or do you and your mom come from a different background than your father?

S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
Idk if my pops is dead or alive and idc

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I wish my dad would've used a condom the day I was conceived.

Reactions: Slimetae and waitingforrest
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I don't how to feel about my parents, but they should have aborted me. Sometimes I'd morbidly wish my whole entire family, extended and me were all in a bus going on this great trip, and then we all die in some freak accident. My entire genetic line seems to be cursed with shitty parents.

I really wish my parents would have divorced instead of continuing to yell at each other sooner.

F**k you dad, stop saying I should be greatful. I don't to deal with all your inmature shit. I HATE THAT I HAVE YOUR STUPID FACE, I HATE THAT I HAVE YOUR FAMILY'S LAST NAME. I HATE THAT I HAVE YOUR FOUL BLOOD FLOWING THROUGH MY VEINS. It was always my fault. You never said sorry and you never did and never will. It is going to end here. No more. This cursed bloodline ends here. I never asked to be here and don't plan to.
I'll see you all in hell.

And somenow I feel a tiny bit of guilt, even though they don't deserve it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Hate my dad too so it's nice to see other people feel the same. Wish he hadn't settled for my mom and died a lonely incel so that I could never have been born.

My own future kids probably felt the same about me.

My father is bad for lots of other reasons too but it's hard to get too hung up on that when I haven't seen him in almost a decade.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
The term father equalises all male parents and makes no effort to distinguish dedicated, loving carers from sadistic freaks.

• Love
Reactions: DynamicDepression and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
CTBgenuine

CTBgenuine

Student
Mar 27, 2022
ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif

Never accepted me, never was there. Never understood me.
Just another upcoming day of the month to be reminded of the worse in my past.
I relate, my sperm donor was the same. I've forgiven him though, you have to when someone dies.
We can't ignore fathers day however because some people DO have fathers.
Don't hold onto your anger because you'll suffer, not him.