• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

iglooblimp

Another parasite to Earth
Oct 17, 2018
You give them your range of salary expectations and they immediately go for the lowest figure. I thought one of these days I'm going to stumble onto a company that respects the range I've given and go for the middle but no.

Do companies really care? Maybe it's just the ones in my country.

Fuck companies. No, the problem isn't just that. It's humans.

Fuck humans, greedy bastards. Except the ones here. You're good.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev, Wolfjob_dayjob and 8 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I've never understood the range thing. I haven't been on the market for some time, but when I was, I would be offered an amount, I'd respond with a counter, they would agree or counter and we would meet in the middle.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev, Wolfjob_dayjob and 4 others
Firecaste

Firecaste

Experienced
Jan 5, 2019
Make your middle the lowest range. xD, I wish honest business was a thing.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
I

iglooblimp

Oct 17, 2018
I've never understood the range thing. I haven't been on the market for some time, but when I was, I would be offered an amount, I'd respond with a counter, they would agree or counter and we would meet in the middle.
I guess that doesn't seem to be the case for the companies here. If only that were standard business practice everywhere.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Wolfjob_dayjob, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
I

iglooblimp

Oct 17, 2018
Make your middle the lowest range. xD, I wish honest business was a thing.
I know I should've, I just kept hoping that I would find a company that would have some dignity to go for the middle. Guess not. Fucking disgusting.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev and Redt2go
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
My experience with companies is that all they (middle management) care about is getting as much work as possible out of you for as cheap as possible so they can go to their supervisor and get all the raises and bonuses and whenever they are forced to give you an extremely small raise they immediately find some way to counter that raise. (cut OT, vacation, personal, sick time, wait 18 months for your next yearly review, increase amount you pay for benefits, add to your work load, responsibility load, and stress levels, make you buy your own uniforms & tools. ect. ect. ect.) they have books on this stuff they read and go to seminars on how they deserve to make as much money as possible being a piece of shit boss.
when they are in their offices all they do is make fun of people and brag about how they take advantage of people to make themselves look good.

Reactions: stellabelle, Weeping Garbage Can, daemonblight and 6 others
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Yyyyep what Matt said. Some cuckooland big wig paid 50 bucks a pop for existing employees to do some stupid unfounded MBTI-like thing for "strength building" I flew through it picking whatever and I'm pissed because you know what would change turnover more that this bullshit? A 50 bonus instead. Can't believe my company helped them make bank and will waste my time at a mandatory meeting. Christ.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev and mattwitt