Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
2023 has been a shitty year for a lot of people here. I read about the pain and suffering of the members and it quite literally breaks my heart. The people on here (most) are loving, kind, considerate and in so much pain they don't want to live. I am one of them. What a horrible year. I'm so glad it's over. I attempted ctb 3x this year and well obviously I fucked up every time. I quite honestly don't want 2024 to come around for me, but I don't want to die where I live. I had hope for a while, that hope is gone. Too many bad things have happened to me here. I just want to close my eyes and not wake up. It's so unfair that we have to find ways that are painful, scary and horrible to ctb. We should be able to ctb peacefully. Just closing our eyes and not waking up. So, with the new year coming up and being another year older, I do believe this will be my last year. It would be so nice to just close my eyes and not wake up ......

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, _Minsk, pole and 16 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Yep , my worst year ever , if 2024 is worst im gone , i already have a date set up. When you have a date , you are most likely to go through with it.

Anyway, ill die eventually.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I say the same thing every year they just keep getting worse.

Reactions: _Minsk
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Amen. I have never craved death as much as I have this year.

Reactions: _Minsk
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Fuck 2023 and May I be the first to say FUCK 2024 too, as least Fuck 2024 for me anyway.

Reactions: _Minsk and myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so horrible and unfair how we cannot just have the option to eternally cease existing in peace, I'd see it as such a relief to be able to never wake again, I hate how there isn't the option to easily do so, it'd prevent so much unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and myusername890
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Are the years getting worse or are we? I hope to die before I see 2025

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Yaffle