mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Thanks, guys. If this woman publishes my personal information on her website, I will have legal grounds to shut down her website or at least cause her some serious legal trouble.

I am self banning since I spent enough time here as it is and I want to work on other, more important stuff. Really tired of this real housewife of whatever Texas dump she's from putting me on the spot. Hope you catch the rat and I will be really happy if you finally figure out that I was right about the rat's identity all along.

Take care and do not trust anyone.

Peace out.

Screenshot 20210102 234536 Firefox

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: voyager, VisionsOfHell, Pupu and 9 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
She's a bitch:( sorry you're leaving

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I'll do my work

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Ugh everytime I see her Twitter account I just wanna throw up. Can we please get the pro lifers plants removed

Reactions: confused-gemini, Fehler, justsad&done and 1 other person
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I'm really sorry that they're taking shots at you. You didn't have to leave this community but if you think it's best, then I wish you well.

It's rather pathetic that they do this to people who are here.

Don't give them the power that they desperately seek.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Deleted member 14573 and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
They risk getting their entire operations shut down if they publish personal information without your consent. They be risking some hefty ass fines whether their in the EU or the USA. I'm sad to see you go, but I understand the pressure of feeling you're forced into the limelight by a bunch of Karens that have nothing better to do.

Reactions: Secrets1, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, NightmareTour and 2 others
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Geez. Just read up on FT26's site - they make everyone here sound so delusional and evil. I get not wanting people to kill themselves, but sometimes that's just what people want for themselves. I think it's great that some people can get help that works for them or find it within themselves to get better and go on to live a good life but that's just not reality for a lot of us.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Fehler, AutoTap and 6 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Geez. Just read up on FT26's site - they make everyone here sound so delusional and evil. I get not wanting people to kill themselves, but sometimes that's just what people want for themselves. I think it's great that some people can get help that works for them or find it within themselves to get better and go on to live a good life but that's just not reality for a lot of us.
Agreed. As adults, we all have autonomy and the right to make our own decisions - whether they're truly what's best for us or not.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Kat! and lucacaro
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Damn going to miss seeing you here. I'm glad your on your way to recovery though! Best of luck and I wish you well!

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Kat!