hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i really wish the gov would legalize assisted suicide for the average person already. ppl who don't understand why someone would kill themselves/are against it are simpletons. it's not a hard concept to grasp at all. they just can't be objective & always project their personal feelings onto it. why do i have to struggle & suffer every day in a life ik isn't meant for me? why do i have to stay alive & keep being proven right that i wasn't supposed to be a person, that there's nothing & no one for me here & it'll always get worse? why do i have to keep hearing the same Hallmark sentiments & platitudes from ppl that'll never know anything even close to this?

if my attempt 5 yrs ago had worked it would've saved me from more bs. i wouldn't have missed out on anything good.

Reactions: MeaningDork, lotus_pink and MatrixPrisoner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also hate how we cannot have the option to reliably die, assisted suicide should be a human right as it isn't like any of us consented to being burdened with this futile existence where there is no limit as to how much we can suffer in the first place. People should simply be able to die in peace when they want to as it's their existence, it's not something for other people to decide. I cannot stand how pro-life people are incapable of minding their own business, it's horrifying how many humans wish to prolong the suffering of others no matter what. Allowing people the option of a peaceful exit would be incredibly compassionate.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie
L

lotus_pink

Jan 14, 2024
I wish this too, I'm suffering so much and I don't want to suffer more with a painful or uncomfortable method

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I also hate how we cannot have the option to reliably die, assisted suicide should be a human right as it isn't like any of us consented to being burdened with this futile existence where there is no limit as to how much we can suffer in the first place. People should simply be able to die in peace when they want to as it's their existence, it's not something for other people to decide. I cannot stand how pro-life people are incapable of minding their own business, it's horrifying how many humans wish to prolong the suffering of others no matter what. Allowing people the option of a peaceful exit would be incredibly compassionate.
'it's horrifying how many humans wish to prolong the suffering of others no matter what', exactly!! it's maddening. when i saw the outrage over Canada & some states legalizing MAID for the terminally ill, i knew there was no hope for the majority of the populace.

a_lesser_moon

a_lesser_moon

Aug 31, 2022
i get it.. i live in a country where assissted suicide is an option but the way is long and hard, it takes years from application to death if you're even deemed "sick" enough to get into the trajectory- every year i'm alive i regret not having killed myself four years ago

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
I wish this too, I'm suffering so much and I don't want to suffer more with a painful or uncomfortable method
same. or that it won't work & i'm just back to square 1 again, or am left worse off than i was before. + it'd help w overpopulation too. it's logical to legalize it, the only reason it won't be is bc of ppls feelings.

Reactions: lotus_pink