RideOrDie

RideOrDie

Aug 30, 2022
This is my second day living alone in a dormitory. My parents keep nagging, and making me second guess every decision I make so far. It makes me feel worse than I already feel. They're the worst trigger. I've already slipped back into depression, but I can't even tell them or ask someone for help. I can't get a hold of my emotions and it's adding to my frustration. I just want to go now, sleep forever. I'm just waiting for it to hurt even more until I can't take it anymore, then maybe I'll finally not be scared to ctb because whenever I'm on the brink of actually being successful at an attempt I stop myself because of this last minute fear, maybe it's my brain trying to save itself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123 and deathisnear
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course suicide can be very difficult as after all we are all programmed to survive. I really wish that it's easier to leave and I understand just wanting to sleep forever. I'm sorry that you are trapped in this situation. To me it's awful how other people can make things worse when we are already suffering enough. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: RideOrDie