C

CAH

May 22, 2020
Hi all,
I am very frustrated finding a partner. I have contacted several people who insist they are ready to go immediately. But, when I bring up making plans, etc., they disappear or say silly things like you are too far away (5-8 hours). I am not understanding -- are people in a "suicide fantasy" state, where it is the concept itself that is discussed, but not serious. I am willing to jump with a partner. Not understanding the waivering and runaround.
Can anyone help me understand how to actually find a real partner who is serious?

I mean this in the best of ways - no criticism. But, if people are not serious about it, why are they posting desperate messages about ASAP? Of course, everyone has the right to change their mind, but I find it utterly confusing.
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: sleepless, elizabethisworthless, VabeniPokojneTmy and 1 other person
S

SerialFailer

May 1, 2020
Being too far away is very justified. I'm sure most people aren't comfortable in dying somewhere unknown and far away from their homes, not to mention travelling just isn't an option for a many of us.

Also they might -rightly so- be afraid of possible predators just pretending to want the same thing they do.

Reactions: Saed and patheticpartner
E

endoftheroad22

Jul 24, 2020
I think it's because despite how strongly one may want to die, it is hard to muster the courage to actually go through with it.

Reactions: peacechoice