N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't want to encourage that you should exchange your real life faces. This can be pretty dangerous. But sometimes I wonder how people from SS look in real life. If the person has a certain avatar I automatically assume the other person would look similar to the avatar. When I think about @GenesAndEnvironment I often imagine him looking a little bit like Naruto. Lol. Or I imagine that @Sherri would look like her avatar.
It would be interesting to know how you look like. But I would rather suggest not to send pictures of you to someone you cannot trust absolute 100%.

Last edited:
Umbrella Weather

Umbrella Weather

Catastrophe Merchant
Mar 7, 2022
I feel fairly convinced that I would prefer for everyone within this place to remain as abstracted as can be.

I followed a link from here the other day to a BBC article in which this place was discussed as it related to a member here having caught the bus. Within the article were multiple photographs of the person whilst apparently happy and alive, and I have to admit that after the shivers were done running up my spine, I teared up and felt desperately uneasy by absorbing their true image... Like I wanted to grab them in the past, hug them, prove to them their worth. All whilst sitting there planning my own death.

Though perhaps I am conflicted... Because wouldn't so many of us wish to be grabbed, hugged, and given evidence of our own value by someone here? And wouldn't that require an unmasking, a de-anonymization, an uncloaking: For those who claim to know us enough to offer help to be shown as they really are? It would seem that would require putting a face to a name, to an avatar.

Quite a conundrum, I suppose... This probably isn't what you were going after with the question, obviously not at all—though you certainly gave me something to noodle upon and for that I am absolutely grateful :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Famous Last Words, charlottewilts, 4mom and 7 others
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
We know already that @whatevs is that smug grinning guy sipping from his glass non-stop. That's enough for me.

• Yay!
Reactions: Eternally Dottie, Toxic Positivity, waitingforrest and 2 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
kaiser-wilhelm-ii-14415026.jpg.webp

How I imagine PreussenBlueJay.

• Yay!
Reactions: Eternally Dottie, Toxic Positivity, waitingforrest and 1 other person
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
In the confines of my twisted mind @Dr Iron Arc is forever going to be egg garfield

• Yay!
Reactions: waitingforrest, whatevs, Symbiote and 6 others

Experienced
Mar 5, 2022
To be honest, I just imagine everyone how their profile pictures look so I don't think about it. If you are the letter R, you're an R. If you got a cat in a box, you are a cat in a box. If you've got one of the guys from Weezer, you're just one or the guys in Weezer. I don't really feel the need to see anyone's face here.

Reactions: ultrafuntimes and demuic
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AnestheticVoid and Sherri
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
My avatar is how I look IRL.

• Hugs
Reactions: Toxic Positivity, S like suicide and Eternally Dottie
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
Do you have a fear of not being judged impartially which motivated you to go with the neutral "NoName" with a blank N profile picture?
It has always contributed to my conception of you as a tidy, sharp-thinking German guy.

I hope nobody thinks I look quite like my profile image, although I do think the movie it's from is beautiful.

WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck….

Haha ya get it?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Do you have a fear of not being judged impartially which motivated you to go with the neutral "NoName" with a blank N profile picture?
It has always contributed to my conception of you as a tidy, sharp-thinking German guy.

I hope nobody thinks I look quite like my profile image, although I do think the movie it's from is beautiful.
I tried to make my profile as anonymous as possible. You can find the name of account thousand or even million times on google.
Another reason was I want to be forgotten by many but not all people when I am dead because I am ashamed of my existence.
Thanks for asking this question. It is nice to know other people care about you.

Who is exactly the person of your profile picture?

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
i feel i can never express myself properly when i remain anonymous and subconsciously hold back. i also do not believe that doing otherwise has or will stop me, nor do i really care. i like to be me when i express my pain but as for others i don't hold any real desire to know more about them tbh; words are enough

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Quite a few including mods, but rather not say, feel embarrasse. Would like to have met @sadworld my angel .

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
In the confines of my twisted mind @Dr Iron Arc is forever going to be egg garfield
This, the silver hedgehog, and blue eagle are all far better appearances to have than my actual look.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Teeth Weirdo GIF

I always wondered what @Meretlein, @Despondent, @Brick In The Wall looked like.

• Love
Reactions: Despondent, Meretlein and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Teeth Weirdo GIF

I always wondered what @Meretlein, @Despondent, @Brick In The Wall looked like.

Sir, for you, I'll show more than just my face :ohhhh::))

• Yay!
Reactions: Silenos, Symbiote, ... and 4 others

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
for some reason i always wanna know people's names more than their appearance

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm really surprised nobody has said me, I'm so great.

As always, DM me for a pic. Regular or dick, your choice.

• Yay!
Reactions: stygal, BitterlyAlive_ and AnestheticVoid
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
@fizi22 @allesistgut @optingOut @atari

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut and Toxic Positivity
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
When I think about @GenesAndEnvironment I often imagine him looking a little bit like Naruto.
That's new, people usually think I look a little bit like shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
Toxic Positivity

Toxic Positivity

At my own pace
Feb 11, 2022

What movie is it from?