No_longeraliv3

No_longeraliv3

Jul 8, 2019
I've been the past 7 years living with an alcoholic and drug addict father, my mom left when I was 12 and since then she never talks to me, she even say that she doesn't wanna see me anymore.

my dad always yells at me that I'm a whore like my mom, that i'll do the same as she did, that I only loving 4 his money and stuff.

I'm tired, I don't have enough sleep, i don't eat what I'm supposed to be eaten, I'm always crying or punching myself in my legs to vent some of my feelings away, all that anger, all that frustration, all that pain.

I'm tired of living, i don't wanna do this anymore, being me is harder each day.

I need help and tips of how can i end with all this immediately.

please, released me from this hell ass life.

(excuse my bad english, still practice)

• Hugs
Reactions: SinisterKid, Lara Francis and Thanatos
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Your English is very good. Your father is abusive and I wish I could say it will get better, but I have been where you are.
When dad starts calling daughter a whore, it is because he wants to fuck her. No other reason. I hope you can find an escape before this happens.
Good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: No_longeraliv3 and Thanatos
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I've been the past 7 years living with an alcoholic and drug addict father, my mom left when I was 12 and since then she never talks to me, she even say that she doesn't wanna see me anymore.

my dad always yells at me that I'm a whore like my mom, that i'll do the same as she did, that I only loving 4 his money and stuff.

I'm tired, I don't have enough sleep, i don't eat what I'm supposed to be eaten, I'm always crying or punching myself in my legs to vent some of my feelings away, all that anger, all that frustration, all that pain.

I'm tired of living, i don't wanna do this anymore, being me is harder each day.

I need help and tips of how can i end with all this immediately.

please, released me from this hell ass life.

(excuse my bad english, still practice)
Hi.
I am sorry you are going through this,it sounds like hell and i can see why you are tired.
This type of toxic environment is enough to push anyone over the edge.
Can you maybe move out.I know it sounds simple and i do get the finincial strain this brings but life could be different if you distance yourself from him.
You are old enough to live away from home and it could enable you to see life differently away from the stress,feel freedom and become your own person.
I really feel for people who suffer at the hands of their parents and it frustrates me that this results in their suicide.( it just does not seem fair).
I am no pro lifer and the decision is yours and i wish you peace and happiness either way but why dont you set yourself goals that will lead to achievements (they only need to be small to begin with),then in the face of success, you will be able to turn round and put 2 fingers up and say "f you"
I sure you could get advice on housing through school/ college.
My parents made my life hell at 17 ,even as far as telling me my hubby was having an affair and when that didnt work,tried to pay him off! I went back to our house ,trashed the house and od on paracetamol.when i finally woke up i decieded to move away 80 miles from them and it was the best thing i did and was 19 at the time.
Good luck to you.i know ive not helped with a method but wanted you to try and see a different view point.xx

• Hugs
Reactions: No_longeraliv3 and SinisterKid
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Lots of info to be found there. Please dont ask others to recommend ways for you to hurt yourself or worse, it can get them into a lot of trouble.

Reactions: No_longeraliv3