st4r53t

st4r53t

Endlessly endeavor. This is finding infinity.
Nov 26, 2023
I've been analyzing a lot of ways to die lately. However, I fear they will fail. If I had only known for sure that I was going to die, I would have been gone a long time ago.

I'm very afraid of being rescued. I'm afraid of becoming a cripple. I'm afraid because I want to be free from suffering, I'm going to drown in it even more. I don't want to live in a wheelchair, I don't want to have my insides blown out, I don't want to be taken care of for the rest of my life, I don't want to be bedridden for the rest of my life. I don't want to.

In fact, I would like to experience my freedom now, this existence overwhelms me so much. Why is death so hard and difficult? It pains me so much that none of us asked to be here. Knowing my luck, I know I'd survive. And it would only get worse. All my CTB ideas in my head turn out to be a failure that makes me want to cry. I don't want to be here so badly. I'm also afraid of the pain he'll be so ruthless and unbearable. My head barrier has already been broken, I am able to take steps to die, but I am afraid of the effects.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 82921, warm dreams and Eternal🌈Rainbow
D!psh!tMcgee

D!psh!tMcgee

First Zealot in the Cult of John Moses Browning
Nov 28, 2023
pick a way to die that is 100% like a shotgun to the dome or snapping your neck (if it don't kill you by snapping your neck the noose will choke you anyway) or a stab wound to the heart or just go to the woods and never come back you might not die but hey no more people to deal with and winter will probs end ya anyway

edit: just remembered the epi pen method just hit your self with a bunch of those and you gonna have a heart attack and if no one is around your gone and if you hit like 5 of em your gonna die even if you get to the ER

st4r53t

st4r53t

Nov 26, 2023
pick a way to die that is 100% like a shotgun to the dome or snapping your neck (if it don't kill you by snapping your neck the noose will choke you anyway) or a stab wound to the heart or just go to the woods and never come back you might not die but hey no more people to deal with and winter will probs end ya anyway

edit: just remembered the epi pen method just hit your self with a bunch of those and you gonna have a heart attack and if no one is around your gone and if you hit like 5 of em your gonna die even if you get to the ER
What exactly is this ''epi pen'' method? Could you expand on the topic for me? I'd like to hear it.

D!psh!tMcgee

D!psh!tMcgee

Nov 28, 2023
ok so an epi pen is pretty much adrenalin in a can and will but great strain on your heart 1 and you will probs be fine but any more and your risk of a heart attack is pretty significant and something like 5 and your pretty much dead cause your heart will probs fucking explode but to be sure take as many as you can get problem is getting em idk how cause i don't wanna CTB that way but i think pharmacies have em

st4r53t

st4r53t

Nov 26, 2023
ok so an epi pen is pretty much adrenalin in a can and will but great strain on your heart 1 and you will probs be fine but any more and your risk of a heart attack is pretty significant and something like 5 and your pretty much dead cause your heart will probs fucking explode but to be sure take as many as you can get problem is getting em idk how cause i don't wanna CTB that way but i think pharmacies have em
Thank you. So what is your idea for ctb? I ask out of curiosity

D!psh!tMcgee

D!psh!tMcgee

Nov 28, 2023
well the plan is to go to college join the USMC as an officer and either die active duty or come back home and kill as many pedos as i can before being taken out by police dying a warriors death oh and end some people who ruined any chance of happiness i had gonna be hard to stop retired force recon member

• Hugs
Reactions: st4r53t and warm dreams
filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
Rescue is pretty scary. Even if you don't get injured permanently from a failed method people's 'help' rarely ever actually helps. I hope whatever comes your way leads you to peace. Whatever you choose.

• Love
Reactions: st4r53t
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also fear a suicide attempt failing and just leading to more suffering, it's so horrible and cruel how we cannot just die in peace in a guaranteed way, I also feel trapped in this existence. I certainly hate how we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible with humans just expected to continue suffering no matter what, it's just so hellish to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: st4r53t
st4r53t

st4r53t

Nov 26, 2023
well the plan is to go to college join the USMC as an officer and either die active duty or come back home and kill as many pedos as i can before being taken out by police dying a warriors death oh and end some people who ruined any chance of happiness i had gonna be hard to stop retired force recon member
Good luck for you
Rozumiem, też się boję, że próba samobójcza zakończy się niepowodzeniem i doprowadzi do jeszcze większego cierpienia. To takie straszne i okrutne, że nie możemy po prostu umrzeć w spokoju i w gwarantowany sposób. Ja też czuję się uwięziona w tej egzystencji. Z pewnością nienawidzę tego, jak istniejemy w tym społeczeństwie przeciwnym samobójstwom, w którym samobójstwo jest celowo tak niedostępne, a ludzie po prostu oczekują, że będą dalej cierpieć bez względu na wszystko. Dla mnie to po prostu piekło.dosłownie mają takie samo podejście do tego wszystkiego. Jeśli istnieje prawo do życia, powinno być również prawo do śmierci.

I understand, I also fear a suicide attempt failing and just leading to more suffering, it's so horrible and cruel how we cannot just die in peace in a guaranteed way, I also feel trapped in this existence. I certainly hate how we exist in this anti-suicide society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible with humans just expected to continue suffering no matter what, it's just so hellish to me.
I literally feel the same way about this. If there is a right to life, there should also be a right to die.