Lux

Lux

Sep 17, 2020
This is kind of just me rambling about my experiences with friendships and relationships or something like that. I really don't know anymore.

Friendships:
I have never been able to hold friendships with people, unless we were in the same class or something and even then I considered them classmates rather than friends. It's just that when you don't see each other or you don't have anything in common, you just drift apart. Every time I had to change school over a summer, I just kind of left all the people I knew without a goodbye or anything.

At my new school (started a couple months ago), I've made this one friend who I actually want to call a friend, and in the future, I would like to call her more than a friend. She is so nice, but I don't think she wants to call me anything else than a classmate who just keeps her company on breaks.

Relationships:

So yeah, I've never been in a "relationship". I've never had a girlfriend. I have no idea what it's like to be in a relationship and it's really bugging me because it's something I want to experience before I ctb. I want to have someone who I can just be with and talk about and deal with our problems together.

I just don't know what to do, or what I really want. Everything's just so hard for some reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Deleted member 1465, death137 and 4 others