dopaminenthusiast

dopaminenthusiast

i just want peace of mind
May 4, 2024
I'm not looking for a soulmates kind of bond here, but i would like to have some person i know i can talk about my negative thoughts, my suicidal ideas or just vent abt anything without them to feel pity or mock my feelings. i, as many of you, feel extremely lonely sometimes and idk maybe we can feel like shit together and not feel so lonely anymore. so if u read until here and want to talk, my pm are open, just know I suck at social interactions

• Hugs
Reactions: lovedread and AbusedInnocent
LittleMoose

LittleMoose

~When I die, I'll keep the angels by your side~
Aug 2, 2024
I would be down to be friends to listen and vent about things! I think I recently lost my best friend who I used to talk about everything with, so I've definitely been needing that in my life. We can PM, if you're down :) And as long as I'm not too new, I'm still kinda learning how things work here lol

Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

Student
May 22, 2019
The nature of service to others is such that you will find again and again that you have nothing to offer except your very being. And yet, my friends, if you will investigate the nature of the one original Thought, you will discover that your consciousness, your attention, your sympathy, your compassion, your attempt to understand, is the most precious service you can offer.

• Hugs
Reactions: dopaminenthusiast
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
I'm really not sure if people find my personality appealing or not, check my profile and PM me if you want.

I'd rather talk to a real person than a pillow as I usually do.

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Maybe try here?

Reactions: dopaminenthusiast and lovedread