serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Wasn't sure how to properly tag this. I'm thinking it'd be nice to have people to talk to often, to be able to discuss how life is and how we're doing. I find it difficult to discuss how my everyday life is to the people I share it with, especially when I'm not doing so great. It's hard to talk about suicide with people who don't get it. I've always found it easier to be open with those that know me only online.

If anyone wants someone to talk with, to vent to, perhaps to play a couple of matches together every so often. Send me a message on here and we can share discord users.

Perhaps it'd be nice to even form some kind of group? A discord server for people who are lonely and would like to have people to talk to. I don't know, I'd just think it'd be nice.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cassxtho, PublicDiary0606, AscendedBeing and 8 others
cascadian318

cascadian318

enshrouded and undetected.
Dec 11, 2021
i can't dm for some reason (low post count i suspect) however if you want to dm me first we can speak :)

notadaisy

notadaisy

already wilted
Feb 7, 2023
i agree with you and i feel you. im totally up for this. that discord server idea would be nice. im new here and want to make friends or just find someone to talk to, someone that understands and know how it actually feels. if anyone wants someone to chat with, im here!

Reactions: AscendedBeing
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
yes!! discord or telegram, since the latter is a little more private and doesnt nerf groups w heavy topics in LMAO, either way id be interested :D

Reactions: AscendedBeing, Ultracheese and stermc
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
I like your idea, but making friends here is not always so good. I have had some bad experiences.

pleaserethink

pleaserethink

Sometimes sad, sometimes happy
Feb 8, 2023
i'm here for exactly the reason OP stated.
I'm willing to talk and listen to you, not planning on ctb myself but i've come into contact with the topic personally.
Not yet enough posts to DM but when i'm greenlighted everyone is welcome to hit me up for a chat!

Love & peace to everyone

Reactions: thx1138
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
I'd be keen on the idea of a server. If someone here decides to set something up, please let us know! I believe you can start group chats here on SS as well.

AscendedBeing

AscendedBeing

Feb 15, 2023
As others have stated a discord would be nice but their nuking severs along with people's accounts more often then they've done in the past. Either way I'm down so message me with the details platform etc. After all I'm here to find others in recovery so we can stay motivated towards improvement.

Reactions: Ultracheese