Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I loved watching Friends and had a good laugh, it was great watching them meet up again and hear and see all the outtakes and stories.

Brought back some lovely memories from the 90's.

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, WornOutLife and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm a friends fan but in the states you have to pay for HBO MAX to watch it. :aw:

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm glad to know you had a nice time!

As for me, I practically have no friends left but who knows? I might see my ex friends again or find new ones some day.

Hugs,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
That's bad download a decent VPN and download it from https://torrentgalaxy.to/ don't download anything without a VPN to mask your identity.

Good luck

Cheers

Geo
I'm glad to know you had a nice time!

As for me, I practically have no friends left but who knows? I might see my ex friends again or find new ones some day.

Hugs,

Matt

They interviewed fans from around the World and they had a similar story, saying they had no friends and watching this series made them feel like they had friends and said thank you.

You have lots of friends on SS, you're a popular poster.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
they had no friends and watching this series made them feel like they had friends and said thank you.

I come from the Friends era. I never cared for the show. Something about beautiful people and their problems never sat right with me. The Friends on Friends are only friends because they're all so beautiful.
It just always reminded me of the beautiful people cliques in the real world. These people would never associate with me in the real world, so it was always hard to relate to the show. But then again I'm this way with most television and movies. Don't get me started on Big Bang Theory. Sorry that I'm a downer. :(

That being said, I can put this on Mega if someone wants it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, not-2-b-the-answer and Jumper Geo
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I saw it and James Corden ruined it for me, he is so talentless. Plus the guest stars, I had hoped it would be them talking to each other and there was some of that but it was very surface level.

It didn't make me feel much and that was disappointing because it is probably my favourite show that gives me the most comfort.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer